Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The 32nd patch for The Sims 4 was released on April 21, 2016. It updates the game to version 188.8.131.520 on PC and 184.108.40.2060 on Mac.
Greetings Simmers, Community, and folks just tuning in!
Odd behaviors, issues of community concern addressed!
NPCs come and go!
Bad puns continue!
Queuing interactions on the hour… this is W-GURU, release information and random banter, signing on.
Our lead story tonight? We have to say goodbye to our very own Jasmine Holiday. Jasmine has been with W-GURU for about a month, and has done a terrific job. We are sad to see her go, but hopefully Jasmine will come and visit us again sometime soon!
Until next time Jasmine, we wish you well in all your endeavors.
But fear not friends, Jasmine is not taking any of the goodies you got from her challenge! Keep on planting, and glow your Growfruit, admire your eggs, and hug that bunny with great satisfaction at a job well done!*
*acquisition of super fertilizer, and purchase of Growfruits from Jasmine, will no longer be available.
Hey, who’s that walking through the door? It’s… oh… it’s him (or her) the Tragic Clown, and he’s… I’m feeling a little down right now.
He’s probably brought an outfit, sigh, that you can find in Create a Sim. And… oh just don’t look at the painting. He’s so sad… why does he even try to juggle? How do I get him to go awa… oh there, oh good, he’s gone.
Ok. Where was I? Back on schedule…
…General Issue segment
- Sims will again be able to synthesize serums at the Chemistry Table…
- Serums have long held the belief that syn-thesis is merely an immoral theory, and as such fled at the thought. Scientists have spent many hours reassuring the serums that their belief is just a bad pun.
- Sims should no longer sit down at a pool when asked to put food away in the fridge.
- Reports have indicated that refrigerators harbor jealousy towards the pools carrying capacity, and water processing capabilities. Sims have been asked to ensure they think about the feelings of all parties involved when deciding where to put away their foods.
- Growfruit, used as a fertilizer, now hellishly better than before!
- Intentions being good, do not always pave as meant to.
- Custom music now plays as expected on all venue speakers!
- Local DJs rejoice as they are once again free to play their music selections for all Sim-kind. Avant-garde, the Ballads, and Calypso… the Xoomii, Yodeling, and Zydeco! Styles to suit the needs of all playing issue free!
- Previously addressed issue of Sims going to Painter and Tech Guru careers wearing face makeup, is now also addressed for all Sims saved prior to the introduction of the original issue.
- Full face makeup has been known to cause temporary facial discoloration due to the application of color, and identification issues for the identifier, as well as prolonged restroom cleaning practices when de-applying the full face makeup.
- Stacked rugs will remain in their stacked order after the lot has been saved to the Gallery. Issue may still persist with rooms saved to the Gallery.
- A general malaise has been reported as the looming rug stacking competition is a mere millennia away. Front runners hopes are in knots, as they attempt to stitch together a plan for the up and coming event.
…MAC Issue segment
- Having more than 2001 mods installed will no longer hinder your ability to connect to the Gallery!
- Engineer Hal reports “it was an odyssey, finding space and time to address this issue.” He was also quoted as saying “[It was a] journey of monumental proportions. We beat the ground repeatedly trying to figure things out.” And though we can’t directly quote him, it was reported that he declared the engineering group to be “...full of stars…” Others however discount the quote, saying he never actually said that, but that it may have been in an email.
- The finder bar will no longer appear when edge scrolling at the top edge.
- Scrollers have reported that scrolling scrolls as well as ever. No longer are they finding the finder’s lack of a fix found, to impede with their scrolling. We at W-GURU can only hope that all edge cases of the top edge’s edge scrolling are edged out.
Until next time, this is SimGuruGnome signing off.
[cue up the music]
[begin shutdown sequence]
[fade to black]