Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The fourth update for The Sims 4 was released on September 25, 2014. This patch updates the game to version 1.0.728.0.
- Bug Fixes / Issues
- Fixed some issues related to error codes 102 and 122.
- Fixed an issue that prevents loading an auto-saved game directly from the “Load Game” menu.
- Fixed some instances of disappearing Sims.
- Did you know?
- You can change your camera preferences in the Options panel to use The Sims 3 Camera control scheme. [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [Tab] will also toggle between The Sims 4 and The Sims 3 camera settings
- Looking for more Tips & Tricks? View our Player Guide here