- Life is better with Cats & Dogs
Create a variety of cats and dogs, add them to your Sims’ homes to forever change their lives and care for neighborhood pets as a veterinarian with The Sims™ 4 Cats & Dogs. The powerful new Create A Pet tool lets you personalize cats and dogs, each with their own unique appearances, distinct behaviors, and for the first time, expressive outfits! These wonderful, lifelong companions will change your Sims’ lives in new and special ways. Treat animal ailments as a veterinarian and run your own clinic in a beautiful coastal world where there’s so much for your Sims and their pets to discover.
- KEY FEATURES
Create cats and dogs. Use the powerful Create A Pet tool to customize your Sims’ perfect cats, dogs, puppies and kittens. Choose from a variety of breeds, give them distinct personalities and directly manipulate their features. Easily personalize their coats with unique patterns to create your real-life pets, dream pets or something more fanciful. For the first time, complete their looks with expressive outfits and accessories.
Bond with your pets. Experience the companionship and fun that furry friends bring to your Sims’ lives. Cats and dogs have minds of their own and form special relationships with Sims based on their daily interactions. Your Sims care for, train and play games with their pets who all exhibit distinct and sometimes bizarre animal behaviors.
Become a vet and run a clinic. Build a veterinary clinic, hire a dedicated staff and further your career as the town’s most promising animal doctor. You’re in control of daily operations from the services offered to what you charge. Your Sims can diagnose and cure pets with critical surgeries or treat fleas and other afflictions with simple medications.
Explore Brindleton Bay. Discover the coastal shores of Brindleton Bay, a new world where your Sims and their pets can live and enjoy outdoor activities. Play fetch near the harbor docks, take a walk to the lighthouse or visit a park to set up an obstacle course and meet other pet-loving locals. Be on the lookout for stray pets that your Sims can take in as their own.
- Just like the previous two expansion packs for The Sims 4, Cats & Dogs does not include a new playable life state.
- Neutering and un-neutering pets is possible.
- This is the first expansion pack that lets the player create foxes and raccoons in Create a Pet. They are considered breeds for dogs and cats, respectively, but with (optionally) different voices.
- This is the first pack for The Sims 4 to include a premade same-sex couple living in its bundled world.
- Unlike The Sims 3: Pets, pets are not controllable and unlike The Sims 2: Pets, there is no cheat to make them controllable, nor there is no any way to enable their user interface. However, there is a recent mod that can make them controllable, see their needs and family trees.
- This section is in need of additional information. You can help The Sims Wiki by expanding this section.
- Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness- Fire Escape
- Gordi - On My Side
- Jade Bird - Something American
- Van William - Cosmic Sign
- Jenny O. - Cheer Up Free Your Mind
- The Shoaks - Zoe Bwoozip
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFWb3lgRpcE
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SimGuruDrake/status/899720663052591104
|"The Sims" Chronology|
The Sims 4: Toddler Stuff
August 24, 2017
|The Sims series PC games||Latest release|
for The Sims series
The Sims 4: City Living
November 1, 2016
|The Sims 4 expansion packs||Latest expansion pack|
for The Sims 4
|The Sims series expansion packs|