Explore a new world, get together for exciting group activities, and join new clubs!
Get Together with Clubs! Edit
Create Clubs for your Sims where you set the rules, define their looks, and customize their hangouts in The Sims™ 4 Get Together. Sims in a Club follow your rules when they’re together, regardless of how they usually behave, giving you new ways to play with your Sims! You can also meet new Sims by joining various Clubs with distinct interests, identities, and styles. Get together with other Sims for exciting group activities like super-secret dance parties, midnight bonfires, and more. Explore the beautiful new world of Windenburg, with its scenic neighborhoods and lively hotspots!
Create unique Clubs. You set the rules, select the members, and customize the exclusive hangouts in The Sims™ 4 Get Together. Sims in a Club will follow your rules when they’re together, giving you new ways to play with your Sims.
Join Clubs & meet new Sims. Whether you’re getting stylish with the Paragons or enjoying a delicious meal with the Upper Crusts, there are a variety of interesting Clubs to explore. As you play with Clubs, you’ll unlock perks including secret handshakes, social boosts and more!
Get together & live it up. Let the games begin! Take on other Sims in foosball, darts, and Don't Wake The Llama. Get cozy with your crush or do a special fire dance around the bonfire. Plus show off your best cannonballs and make a splash with the new jumping platform.
Rule the dance floor. Take the party to the next level with new DJ & Dancing skills. Pump up the crowd with the perfect mix in the DJ Booth. Then jump onto the dance floor and challenge other Sims to an epic dance battle!
Explore a new world. Discover the beautiful new world of Windenburg, with its scenic neighborhoods and picturesque landmarks, including the sprawling hedge maze at the Von Haunt Estate, the alluring pools along the bluffs, and the mysterious ancient ruins.
- This section is in need of additional information. You can help The Sims Wiki by expanding this section.
The Sims 4: Get Together includes Windenburg, a brand new world that is based on a Northern European style village. It contains several social clubs and hotspots that offer several fun activities for Sims to do.
- This is the first expansion pack since The Sims 2: FreeTime to not include a playable life state.
- This is the second expansion pack to start with "Get T/to...". The first one was The Sims 4: Get to Work.
- It was confirmed that phone cases have been in development for Get Together. This can also be seen in the cover, since the girl on the right is holding a phone with a phone case.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Official Community Blog: The Sims 4 Get Together Coming December 8th on SimsVIP (Retrieved 7 October 2015)
- ↑ Lyndsay Pearson (SimGuruLyndsay) on Twitter: "there is no new state (like aliens) in Get Together." (Retrieved 7 August 2015)
|"The Sims" Chronology|
The Sims 4: Spooky Stuff
September 29, 2015
|The Sims series PC games|| Followed by|
The Sims 4: Movie Hangout Stuff
January 12, 2016
The Sims 4: Get to Work
March 31, 2015
|The Sims 4 expansion packs|| Followed by|
The Sims 4: City Living
Not yet released.
|The Sims series expansion packs|