Develop your Sim's parenting skills to help shape their children's lives into adulthood with The Sims™ 4 Parenthood. Choose when to discipline or encourage child behaviors, teach life values, and leave a lasting impact on their future. Experience fun family activities and personalize your household with new home decor and family fashion.
- Develop Parenting Skills – Level up your Sim’s parenting skills to satisfy their child’s needs and influence their behaviors. Gain new abilities through experience and choosing when to discipline bad actions, encourage good behavior, or just let kids be kids.
- Shape Your Sims' Childhood – The decisions you make influence how your Sim parents and leave a lasting impact on their child’s future. Each choice shapes their personality, affects their traits, influences their family relationships, and guides their path into adulthood.
- Enjoy New Family Activities – Gather your Sim’s family to participate in new activities and spend quality time with each other. Sims of all ages can work together to complete a variety of school projects, express their creativity using construction blocks, or volunteer their time for good.
- Personalize Your Household – Customise your Sims’ looks and their home with new family fashion and build items. Give the kids’ bedrooms extra personality, remodel the kitchen to feel homier, and let your Sims express their sporty or artistic sides with new outfits.
- Avid Dancer - Little Bird
- Sigrid - Don't Kill My Vibe
- Charlton Pettus - Guargadon
- Fickle Friends - Hello Hello
|"The Sims" Chronology|
The Sims 4: Bowling Night Stuff
March 29, 2017
|The Sims series PC games|| Followed by|
The Sims 4: Fitness Stuff
June 20, 2017
The Sims 4: Vampires
January 24, 2017
|The Sims 4 game packs||Latest game pack|
for The Sims 4
|The Sims series game packs|