Transform your Sims into powerful vampires and live for eternity in an eerie new destination with The Sims™ 4 Vampires. Create a variety of vampires using all-new tools and unlock unique Powers that give your Sims supernatural abilities. Escape to Forgotten Hollow, build a lair, and hang out with other immortals.
- Create Vampires – With all-new Create A Sim options, create vampire Sims that are alluring or frightening. Choose their fangs, add mysterious glowing eyes, and even customize a unique Dark Form to transform into when enraged or spooking other Sims.
- Unleash Supernatural Powers – Earn and wield dozens of unique Powers that give vampires the ability to control Sims’ minds and conjure spiritual energy. Balance your skills by taking on weaknesses and unlock new Powers by winning epic duels to advance your rank.
- Escape to Forgotten Hollow – The dark, mist-covered land of Forgotten Hollow, is the perfect place for vampires to socialize and let loose. Visit the abandoned mansion to discover its secrets, collect ingredients for gruesome new recipes, or move in and build your own lair.
- Live the Immortal Life – Experience the life of a vampire and choose how to live. Will you drink from Sims or eat Plasma fruit to quench your thirst? Embrace evil and stir up trouble or blend in and start a vampire family? Whatever you choose, always avoid sunlight and garlic foods.
AURORA - Under The Water Cultfever - White Elephants Boom James Iha - Floating Valen - Cold Blood ZZ Ward - Snakes
- The game pack's box art features a Vampire Sim, Vladislaus Straud, greatly resembling Nosferatu.
- The gameplay and functions of vampires in The Sims 4: Vampires are an amalgamation of many types of vampires from various different legends, literature and popular culture.
- ↑ https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news/sims-4-vampires-announce
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNvqfjOQPsY
|"The Sims" Chronology|
The Sims 4: Vintage Glamour Stuff
December 6, 2016
|The Sims series PC games|| Followed by|
The Sims 4: Bowling Night Stuff
March 29, 2017
The Sims 4: Dine Out
June 7, 2016
|The Sims 4 game packs|| Followed by|
The Sims 4: Parenthood
May 30, 2017
|The Sims series game packs|