- 12 New Quests that follow an epic story arc.
- New Signature Objects – The Interrogation Chair.
- New pets - falcons and parrots.
- New Traits and a new Legendary Trait.
- Over 140 Pirate and Nobility themed objects.
- Treasure Hunting, complete with maps, shovels, rare treasure and some surprising dangers.
- On Origin as well as in-game, it is titled as The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles although the EA.com website titles it as The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles without the colon (:).
- Interestingly, the name of Pirates & Nobles is different from other EPs and SPs as it has a colon. The other game to use a colon is The Urbz: Sims in the City.
- Despite the base game being available, The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles is not available for purchase via Steam. This is a similar case to The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats not being available despite every other stuff pack, expansion pack and the base game being downloadable via Steam. Sweet Treats was later released during the Thanksgiving Sale along with previous expansions of the series but Pirates and Nobles remained removed from the listing.
- ↑ The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles - Official Site
- ↑ Dreamstation - The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles Adventure Pack Coming August
- ↑ Origin Store - The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles
- ↑ EA - The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles