|IRC Channel Operators|
This is the page where Administrative Project Applications are accepted.
Initial project applicationsEdit
In order to get started, every Administrator and Bureaucrat needs to select two projects to work under. The descriptions of each project are found on the AP page. Note that these are only requests - you are not guaranteed the positions you ask for.
List two administrative projects you would like to work on below, as well as a third back-up project, followed by your signature. Please select an administrative project by no later than June 30, 2011. Thanks!
- Visual Improvement and Community Development - backup: Categorization, Layout and Navigation - LostInRiverview talk · blog 15:48, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Fanon Administration and Community Development - backup: Image and File Maintenance Lost Labyrinth • stuff • reading 15:54, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Fanon administration and Image and File Maintenance with Visual Improvement as backup. Ѧüя◎ґ 15:56, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Visual Improvement and Community Development with Image and File Maintenance as backup. --Zombie talk • blog 16:03, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Community Development and Image and File Maintenance - backup: Visual Improvement . --Bleeh(talk) (blog) 21:56, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Fanon Administration and Image and File Maintenance - backup: Community Development. --WH (Talk) 04:38, June 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Fanon Adminstration and Image and File Maintenance - backup: Categorization, Layout and Navigation. --Guilherme Guerreiro (talk here) 16:25, June 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Image and File Maintenance and Community Development Backup: Fanon Administration . -- 22:47, June 23, 2011 (UTC)
- The applications above have been processed. Check the AP page to see your projects.