|This page is an archive. Please do not edit the contents of this page.|
I have reverted several Vandalism acts on many pages over the course of the last few months, and am requesting Rollback rights to ensure the process of reverting vandalism be simpler and quicker so that I may move on to other things to do with the editing of this Wiki. In turn increasing my activity and improving of The Sims Wiki
Regards08:25, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
- While you have done some good work here, I don't believe its enough yet. I'm going to have to decline this request for now. ฬђ talk 09:10, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
I would like to request rollback status as I had report vandalism once and spotted some others but unfortunately the admins had already revert the vandalism. I will be more active to this and be quick. I also contributed the wikia a lot, mostly from The Sims 3: Showtime and my self projects (you may check it on my main page). I sometimes clean up some articles to make it "cleaner" and better for other readers to read.
I hope I can get this. And sure, I won't get disappointed for not getting accepted. ;)
11:54, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Nikel Talk 12:11, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
Apparently our admins want me in the rollback segment, so why not? MILK FOR THE UNYUUFEX, FLAT CHEST FOR THE CUTENESS THRONE, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL PROBES (user talk:Mathetesalexandrou) 08:26, February 25, 2012 (UTC)
- I've looked through your contributions and you've done some great work around here. Seeing two other users have already encouraged you to run for this and pretty much shown their support (diff) already, I'm going to be approving this request. Congratulations and welcome to the team! ฬђ talk 09:36, February 25, 2012 (UTC)
Well, I been here for a long time to ask for this, I want to be an rollback. I been here since 2010, and I have over 400 edits I been loyal and like a "reporter" to this wiki, and I made blogs to show people new kinds of stuff, like revealing things from the EP The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles before It came out. To keep It real with you all, i was banned 2 times on irc, I don't suppose I did something wrong from any of those times, I think my words got mixed up. At the end of the day, I think I have a good reputation around here, I really think that I can take the responsibility to become a Rollback. Thanks If you approve me, and feel free to question me about anything! :) Jones143! 00:25, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm going to decline this request for now. I reached this decision mainly due to the fact your behaviour on the IRC has been way out of line in the past and I haven't seen you really display the maturity which would be expected from this position. ฬђ talk 01:42, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
Starmoonie 19:40, April 13, 2012 (UTC)Well after a recommendation from Wir, I think I should go ahead and apply for rollback I guess. I've done quick a few good edits with the wiki so I guess its alright to apply. ---
- Your edits are good and you've never caused any disruption whatsoever. Request approved. Lost Labyrinth • stuff • reading 19:44, April 13, 2012 (UTC)
- You haven't caused any drama and you seem to know what you're doing, request granted. ฬђ talk 00:07, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
Facebookerror 03:47, May 16, 2012 (UTC)While I have only done 340 edits, I have a done a lot of good edits, and some exeptional edits to fanon pages (at least in my opinion). Therefore, I believe I deserve rollback rights...inless, of course, some one thinks to the contrary.
- He has made many good edits and some factual and grammar corrections. I think he's good for the rollback. Nikel Talk 04:38, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
I am Freedom. I believe I deserve rollbacks because I've learned a lot here and have made many constructive edits. I know the difference between vandalism and honest mistakes and know to deal with both. Thank you for your time, Freedom50000 16:08, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, I am Bakerychaz. I think I deserve rollback rights because I have a history of good edits and I know how to handle vandalism if I see it. I have not yet undone vandalism, but I definitely will. Thank you, Bakerychaz 02:20, June 23, 2012 (UTC).
- You seem to know what you're doing and haven't caused any trouble. Approved, congrats! ฬђ talk 02:49, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
I am Lesya and I have learned during my here. I have made mostly good edits. I have a history of helping revert vandalism. And I can see the difference between vandalism and honest mistakes. Defending Star 17:36, July 3, 2012 (UTC) Lesya Zirka
- The vast majority of your edits seem to be (semi-automated?) edits to Player Stories subpages, meaning I can't actually make a conclusion based on how you edit things, aside from your actual request consisting of a major formatting issue before I fixed it, and you quite recently received a notice regarding edits against our Manual of Style although I notice you have made some anti-vandalism edits. I'm going to abstain from concluding this request myself for now but I'll leave this request open for another bureaucrat to review. A good thing for you to do is to try to become more technically familiar with editing the wiki outside of Player Stories subpages. Lost Labyrinth • stuff • reading 18:41, July 3, 2012 (UTC)
I'm xxgreenbunnyxx and personally I believe I am good for Rollback since I do remove vandalism and correct bad grammar and made a big differnce to pages Rebecca Goth and Buttons Goth. Xxgreenbunnyxx (talk) 17:24, July 24, 2012 (UTC)