This page is for rumors of future Sims games and titles.
The Sims 4: SeasonsEdit
- Expansion Pack
On March 4, 2018, Sims fansite SimsVIP issued a post that stated Electronic Arts would potentially be releasing a Seasons expansion pack for The Sims 4 on September 18, 2018, "confirmed" by an EA customer support agent.  Additionally, a twitter thread shows different EA agents confirming a Seasons expansion pack.
Rumored titles may differ from actual titles.
The Sims 4: Outdoor RetreatEdit
- Confirmed true
A short teaser video was released on December 19, 2014 stating that its release date is planned out to be January 2015.
The Sims 4: Luxury Party StuffEdit
- Confirmed true
After the release Patch 17 for The Sims 4, community member "Ti4go" posted a screenshot on Twitter, showing text hidden within the in-game files in Patch 17. The text referring to the new pack is as follows:
Throw a luxurious party and add a touch of style to your Sims' lives with The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff.
- NEXT WEEK!
- Learn more about this all-new Stuff Pack, available next week!
- The Sims™ 4 Luxury Party Stuff
On May 6, 2015, an announcement and teaser image for Luxury Party Stuff was posted on The Sims' Facebook and Twitter pages.
The Sims 4: Dine OutEdit
- Confirmed true
On May 11, 2016, several Sims fansites reported that a game pack centered around restaurants, called The Sims 4: Dine Out, was included in a The Sims 4 game bundle on a UK retailer's website. The content of the game pack was hinted at in a short teaser video on twitter.
The Sims 4: City LivingEdit
- Confirmed True
The third expansion pack to The Sims 4 was first hinted at when a Brazilian fansite revealed a maturity rating similar to the ESRB for the game. Sims Community later released a few screenshots that were send to them by someone called "Sim Nonymous" claiming they were "official" depicting different aspects of the expansion. The email that was send to them contained the following features:
- City Cultural Festivals
- Politics Career
All of these leaked features turned out to be true. It was made official when on September 12, the official Sims twitter account released a teaser for a trailer coming out the next day on September 13.
The Sims 4: Cats & DogsEdit
- Confirmed True
Pet content was first hinted at in a survey conducted in March 2015. On April 9, a Facebook post hinted towards the idea of a Pets expansion. Shortly after, SimsVIP released a post pointing out the "hints" towards the new expansion in existing game items.
Later 'hints' include
- A paw print symbol prominently displayed on a jacket.
- A Guinea pig on the 17th Anniversary shirt (left hip)
- Mentions of pets in object descriptions
However, besides just 'hints' being found in the game, many lines of code have been found by members of the community inside update files.
These 'leaks' have consisted of
- Code relating to species separation, such as dogs having different constraints from humans (among other things)
- CAS tags related to pets
- Code related to pets' movement on objects (counters, fridges, etc.)
On June 4, 2017 a Slovakian retailer brloh.sk listed for pre-order The Sims 4 Dogs and Cats expansion pack, with an expected release date of November 9, 2017.
Later on, a box art of The Sims 4: Pets was leaked with a render, but it was later confirmed by SimGuruGraham to be fake.
The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs was officially confirmed at Gamescom 2017.
- ↑ https://simsvip.com/2018/03/04/aother-one-ea-agent-gives-release-date-sims-4-seasons/ SimsVIP Sims 4 Seasons speculation]
- ↑ https://twitter.com/xxThatGirlKayxx/status/970510167497412608 Sims 4 Seasons Twitter thread]
- ↑ SimsDomination on Twitter: "Granite Falls is the next #TheSims4 world featured on a Paid DLC (hiking and camping)". Retrieved 18 December 2014
- ↑ The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat (First Game Pack Details) at SimsVIP.com. Retrieved 18 December 2014
- ↑ The Sims on Twitter: "Grab your pack, we're going on an adventure. Find out more on Friday!". Posted 17 December 2014, retrieved 18 December 2014
- ↑ Tweet from Ti4goc, posted 5 May 2015. (Retrieved 5/5/2015)
- ↑ Next Week - The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff Pack on SimsVIP.com (Retrieved 5/5/15)
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheSims/status/595996525945315328
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/2016/05/11/first-details-sims-4-dine-game-pack/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SimGuruLyndsay/status/722461529275129857
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/2016/08/17/sims-4-city-life-listed-next-expansion/
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/2016/09/02/the-sims-4-official-city-life-render-and-screenshot-leaked/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheSims/status/775378518234595328
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/2014/03/20/thesims4-new-official-survey-making-its-rounds/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/dieSims/posts/10152810595993583
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/2015/04/16/the-sims-4-pets-on-the-horizon-rumorspeculation/
- ↑ http://simscommunity.info/2017/05/29/no-this-is-definitely-not-a-pets-hint/
- ↑ http://simscommunity.info/2017/05/29/the-sims-4-parenthood-object-descriptions-are-hilarious-and-full-of-possible-hints/
- ↑ http://simscommunity.info/2017/01/12/the-sims-4-code-found-for-pets-expansion-pack/
- ↑ http://simscommunity.info/2017/02/07/the-sims-4-pets-new-create-a-pet-parts-found/
- ↑ http://simscommunity.info/2017/05/07/the-sims-4-pets-new-animation-codes-for-cats-and-dogs/