Since this article deals with rumors and unannounced titles, all statements must have a valid source or they will be deleted. See Help:Cite for information on how to cite your sources properly.
This page is for rumors of future Sims games and titles, as well as some leaking history from expansion and stuff packs for The Sims 3.
The Sims 3: Seasonal Holiday StuffEdit
- Stuff Pack
Much speculation has been made about this stuff pack due to the fact that despite The Sims 3: Seasons is released, there still were holiday-themed sets from The Sims 3 Store. Most of the sets were removed without any reason, but they were re-listed in the Store weeks after the release of Seasons.
Future The Sims 3 Expansion PacksEdit
- Expansion Pack(s)
- Time Travel-themed
All games listed below have been confirmed, though their rumored titles may differ from their actual titles. Please do not remove any games listed below without first discussing it on the talk page.
Rumored titles may differ from actual titles.
The Sims 3: Hobbies & ProfessionsEdit
- Expansion Pack
- Some features confirmed in The Sims 3: Ambitions
While some rumors about Hobbies & Professions were confirmed by the announcement of The Sims 3: Ambitions, some of the rumors are still unconfirmed and at least one fake game cover and a huge amount of speculation can still be found.
The Sims 3: Stuff Pack #2Edit
- Stuff Pack
- Confirmed as The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff
Fast Lane Stuff first appeared as a rumor but was later listed on Amazon's French site as well as on the Best Buy and EA Store sites. It was later confirmed by an EA sales rep to a 'Featured Simmer' (See image) who had pre-ordered the stuff pack from the EA Store. On June 28, 2010, the same day as EA's official announcement, "product features" were revealed by Amazon.
Jimmy Mulder also had a rumor
The Sims 3: After DarkEdit
- Expansion Pack
- Confirmed as The Sims 3: Late Night
The Sims 3: After Dark was the rumored 3rd expansion pack for The Sims 3. The game was speculated to contain dating, possibly vampires, and other game elements mainly similar to features found in The Sims 2: Nightlife. The After Dark title first appeared on TheSims3.com and other fansites, but on July 7, 2010 it was spotted at play.com with an October 29, 2010 release date. On July 18, 2010, "EP3" was spotted at a Belgian retail store, though it was not listed as 'After Dark'. It had a release date of October 28, 2010.
The Sims Medieval/RealmsEdit
- New Game
- Confirmed as The Sims Medieval
Domains such as 'simsmedieval.com' and 'thesimsgetmedieval.net' were purchased on May 26, 2010.  Infinite Sims speculated a release date of January–March 2011 for the new 'The Sims' title. SmartSims (Dutch site) had reported that many of 'The Sims 3 Realm' domains had been bought. The release date of the game was rumored to be March 24, 2011. This date puts the release close to the rumored launch of the 3rd stuff pack. 
- 2010 EA Showcase
Attendees at the event got a sneak peek at EA's Taking the Sims Through Space and Time behind closed doors. The speaker mentioned he couldn't reveal more on camera as they were under an embargo (possibly referring to a Non-disclosure agreement).
Finally SimPrograms could report that The Sims Medieval was an entirely new spin-off series from The Sims, more akin to Life Stories and RPGs than the life simulation we know. SimPrograms and, soon after, The Sims Resource, pulled the articles from their websites the same day they were posted, with TSR giving an explanation where the article used to be.
- Several sites claimed that there was a pre-release version of The Sims Medieval that forced user to pay to download. Most of these sites are confirmed fake. 
The Sims 3: Outdoor Living Stuff/The Sims 3: Garden Style StuffEdit
- Stuff Pack
- Confirmed as The Sims 3: Outdoor Living Stuff
Postings were sited on Amazon.com and Amazon.fr (pages no longer present) for a 3rd stuff pack called "The Sims 3: Outdoor Living Stuff" (in English) and "Jardin de Style" (in French) for The Sims 3 to be released in February 2011.
SimPrograms ran this posting stating their belief that the game had moved beyond rumor and was now practically confirmed. EA did not issue a formal announcement about the game until December 7, 2010, when EA announced The Sims 3: Outdoor Living Stuff.
- Expansion Pack
- Confirmed as The Sims 3: Generations
The Sims 3 Generations is the fourth expansion pack for The Sims 3. InfiniteSims incorrectly speculated that the new expansion pack would be announced February 25, 2011 and its official release would be sometime in May 2011. On the official The Sims 3 website, the page for Ambitions said "Congratulations! You have successfully registered your The Sims 3 Generations game." This confirmed that the rumors were true. It was also confirmed at the ESRB Website. The Sims 3 Facebook page also released a photo that featured spiral staircases, baby strollers, and bunkbeds, which can be seen in the trailer. Generations had an NA release date of May 31 and an EU release date of June 3.
- Official description
- With Generations, Sims of every age can enjoy new activities! Kids can hang out with friends in tree houses. Teens can pull hilarious pranks. Adults can suffer midlife crises. And so much more!
- The new Expansion Pack was to include more realistic family interactions; couples would be able to cut their cake at their wedding, parents would be able to film their toddler walking for the first time, and kids could dress up and play in a treehouse.
The Sims 3: UnleashedEdit
- Expansion Pack
- Confirmed as The Sims 3: Pets
The Sims 3: Unleashed was the working title for a rumored fifth expansion pack for The Sims 3, as well as a rumored console game. On March 11, 2011, SimPrograms reported that an official trailer had been released. The trailer stated that The Sims 3: Unleashed will be available on October 18, 2011. According to this tweet by InfiniteSims, EA got Unleashed's trailer taken off of YouTube; this had led some to believe that the video was real.
Shortly after the release of The Sims 3: Generations, EA confirmed that a pets-themed expansion was in development, under the official name of The Sims 3: Pets. There had already been an older rumor about an expansion pack named The Sims 3: Pets, but that rumor had been proven false prior to the Unleashed rumors and official confirmation of The Sims 3: Pets.
- Stuff Pack
- Confirmed as The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff
The Sims Medieval: Pirates and NoblesEdit
- Expansion Pack
- Confirmed as The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles
The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles is rumored to be the first expansion pack for The Sims Medieval. While not much is currently known about the expansion, it was listed on a release list found on the EA Germany website, with one image being released, which could signal a possibility of the expansion being real.
The game was confirmed true by EA, with the registration of the official site for the expansion.
The Sims Medieval (mobile)Edit
- New Game
- Confirmed as The Sims Medieval (iPhone)
The Sims Medieval for Mobile may be a game released on mobile phones. The screenshot here may be possible proof that the game will be released on Mobile. The Sims Medieval (iPhone) is currently available for the iPhone/iPod Touch; it was released on September 22, 2011. EA has not confirmed the mobile game on its website.
The Sims Medieval is currently released on Windows (PC) and Mac OS X.
- Stuff Pack
- Confirmed as The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff
On October, 21 two listings for The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff were discovered on EA's EULA site, and the news from Simprograms. In early November 2011, Singapore's Media Development Authority appoved The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff.
It has been confirmed the link to the The Sims 3 webpage is http://www.thesims3.com/game/sp5
EA has now added a listing for Master Suite Stuff along with three pics to their press site.
- Expansion Pack
- Confirmed as The Sims 3: Showtime
Several Dutch retailers listed The Sims 3: Showtime as the next Expansion Pack. The release date was set for March 8th, 2012. On December 2nd, 2011 a posting and description for The Sims 3: Showtime Limited Edition was found on Origin Europe. However, it was later removed. Showtime was confirmed as a new Expansion pack on December 6, 2011 with a listing for the game on TheSims.com.
The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats Stuff PackEdit
- Stuff Pack
- Confirmed as The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
One of Mod The Sims member has spotted something at Origin that might be a sixth expansion pack, that has SimsVIP reported on it.
The rumored stuff pack appears in EA Russia, but it was removed.
SimsVIP has found that a retail shop know as CD Universe had listed the product. However, it was deleted. They have updated on the same post that CD Universe has listed the pack again and this time, it was not deleted. Then, they reported on March 18 that Yahoo News! interviews Katy Perry and Kate said that she had done "a new song she was to record following our interview at the Four Seasons hotel in Beverly Hills" and it was "for another collaboration with The Sims that will allow you to turn your world into Candy-fornia". The post also had stated that the rumored stuff pack will have objects similar to the objects seen on the music video of California Gurls.
Rincon Del Simmer (a Spanish website for The Sims series news) had found a Spanish Origin listing and on the listing are three photos showing the contents. It showed the price which the pack cost €29.95. It is rated 12 by PEGI, like other Sims series games' rating.
According to these posts, the pack is to be released on June 12, 2012 and will be on sale for the price of US$28.
On April 3, 2012, it was officially announced by EA. Instead of being released on June 12, 2012, it will be released on June 8, 2012.
The Listings before the announcement
- Stuff Pack
- Confirmed as The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
Rincon Del Simmer (from SimsVIP post) had reported that there was a 7th stuff pack releasing on July 12, 2012 (and being sold as pre-order at 18 Euros) as they had found two listings from two separate gaming company websites, Hypnosys and Tu Tienda De Video Juegos. But these listings were removed, which means that this pack is unknown whether it may be true.
On April 22, 2012, they had discovered a new game category "Diesel" on The Sims 3 website, which gave some clues to the stuff pack. They knew that there was a poll in The Sims 3 website from November 2011 which asked "what brands would you like to see in The Sims 3". The choice Diesel had the highest votes and won. There was also a recent poll that may be related to this stuff pack which asked "what theme would we like for the next Stuff Pack" and the choice Teen Stuff got the highest votes and won.
Before the announcement, the pack's listings from various game retailers from around equestria can be seen. The stuff pack was confirmed and announced on May 10, 2012. It will be released on July 10, 2012.
Diesel is an Italian clothing company, thus this is the second stuff pack for The Sims 3 which has a sponsor (the first of which is The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats). This is also the third stuff pack released on 2012.
- Expansion Pack
- Confirmed as The Sims 3: Supernatural
After The Sims 3: Showtime, a new patch (1.32) was released for players to update. Sims.Mixei.ru had spotted spoilers for the next expansion pack on the patch.
They had added posts on spoilers that may link on the expansion pack. They found toys from buydebug that they think it comes for the next expansion pack and game effects were recorded and uploaded on YouTube by them, but they were taken down afterwards.
On June 3, 2012 a listing for the rumored 7th Expansion was discovered on Amazon Italy. It's listed as the collector's edition with the release date of September 7, 2012. It was also listed on Alex.it, Buy.it and Webster.it. Its rumored name is The Sims 3: Supernatural.
On June 11, 2012, EA Russia leaked the trailer for The Sims 3: Supernatural via their YouTube channel. But was taken down on the next day. It was again released but in Russian. An English version of the trailer was first uploaded by EAsingapore on June 13, 2012.
The trailer shows that the expansion pack has 4 playable life states which are Werewolf, Witch/Warlock, Fairy and Zombie. It also shows a Gypsy Fortune Teller/Medium NPC and Vampires. It seems that werewolves transform at a full moon and run faster, witches/warlocks can duel other witches/warlocks and turn others into stone, fairies can hover/fly and use magic, zombies can bite people and limp and Fortune Tellers can see the future and look into their crystal ball. The trailer also features Apartment Life's hidden bookcase door, except that this one slides instead of spinning. This is also the first expansion pack to have more than one life state. It introduces a new neighborhood called Moonlight Falls, which seems to be situated near or on mountains with a lake and a waterfall.
The Sims 3: SeasonsEdit
- Expansion Pack
- Confirmed as The Sims 3: Seasons
- This pack has another speculative name which is Weather Days.
SimsVIP rumored it as Weather Days to be the next expansion pack after Pets. This is false due to The Sims 3: Showtime being released after Pets. A leaked trailer was supposedly put up on YouTube but it was taken down shortly after. No other information on this title is known. A fan-made logo was created on SimGoodie to represent the expansion pack.
According to another article reported first on SimPrograms, EA Russia may have leaked some more information as to what the 6th EP is or isn't.
The conversation that EA Russia had goes as follows:
- WolfMega: What is the theme of the 6th EP of the Sims 3 If it life again, so it will be like Generations 2.0? Not everybody likes Generations and it’s rather small expansion.
- EA Russia: There are a lot of new interactions in the Generations, just explore it. The next EP is about life, but in another format. It is not similar to any Expansion pack in The Sims 2. The logo contains a black background & light Letters.
- Somebody: Look, there are 3 carousels for kids in Generations: 1st – pirate ship (hint for Pirates & Nobles), 2nd – horse (hint for Pets) and the 3rd – space rocket. Is it a hint for space EP?
- EA Russia: No, but we like your imagination
Some commenter by the name "@leg" on the article claiming to be from Russia that visits the Russian Community pages has responded as follows, disclaiming several possibilities of the 6th EP. The spaced rocket carousel could've probably been a hint for Lunar Lakes.
After being confirmed as a fake on late-2011, more rumors popped up on April 2012 after seeing a new category being added to The Sims 3 Store. The category 'Rain' was added to an item out of the Seeing Stars set on the store, which can be seen here. As well as this, SimGuruMeatBall on Twitter tweeted two unusual, hinting tweets that may lead up to the rumored expansion pack.
It had discovered listings on a Hungarian Retailer Uberkonzol for the pack. Not only is there a normal edition, but there is also a limited edition and a base and pack combo pack slated for November 9, 2012 for Europe (the possible North America release is on November 6, 2012). All of these listings were removed from the site.
Meanwhile on June 21, 2012, Les Sims Wiki found a listing for the pack in Amazon France. The listing was removed soon after. Le Mag then posted about an EA conference held a week before the post announcing this year end’s newest titles. The Sims 3: Seasons is mentioned on the post. Finally, a user from SimsVIP found another French listing from Jeux Video for the same pack.
On June 22, 2012, Rincon Del Simmer found listings from two different Hungarian gaming shop websites. Konzolvilág.hu has three listings of the pack (in three different editions) while GameShop.hu has only one (the combo pack edition). It is unknown however if all the listings were removed.
On July 21, 2012, from the post about the listings at Toy.ie and Smyths.com UK in SimsVIP, a user SimsTias found a listing at a Swedish gaming retail website Homeenter.com. It has a box art and a description to this pack. It is unknown whether they are official. The pack's description in the listing says:
Head outdoors for year-round fun with your Sims! New seasonal activities await your Sims. Strengthen family ties in Winter, let romance bloom in Spring, deepen the bonds of friendship in Summer, or fast-track your career in Fall. And make sure to dress your Sims appropriately in seasonal outfits!
On July 24, 2012, a reader from SimsVIP, XwertyQ1 found a listing from ABCGames.sk, a Slovakian gaming retail. Two days later, Rincon Del Simmer found two listings from two Spanish gaming retails, Xtreme Media and Tu Tienda De Video Juegos. On July 27, 2012, they again found another Spanish listing from Hypnosys.
On July 28, 2012, a SimsVIP poster Penelope made an article naming Official EA/Sims Hints @ Seasons. He said that EA had tossed out some possible hints at the rumored pack. On July 20, The Sims 3 Dutch page posted a photo with the caption “After the Rain...” while on the same day of the post, The Sims 3 German page created a poll asking users “Many of you want a weather add-on. What season your Sims like the most?”. He also said a few days ago, some fansites from around the world revealed they were invited to an exclusive community event at EA’s California Studio in mid August. And with 4 months left, there isn’t a whole lot of time to advertise Seasons after Supernatural’s release. The Platinum Simmers gave some information about the community event.
On July 30, 2012, two readers from SimsVIP, Rays on and SimTias found two listings of the rumored pack, by separate edition (Limited and Combo) from NewEgg USA. Since there are enough listings for the rumored pack, the community can say that the rumored pack may turn out true.
On August 1, 2012, TheSims.com was seen to have the rumored pack listed on the website itself, but it got removed quickly. A box art was seen but it was also removed. An announcement or a trailer was released yet.
On August 2, 2012, The Sims 3 Czech Facebook posted a photo relating to this expansion pack. In the photo, there are Sims relaxing and playing around it seems to be near a beach (which means that swimming can take place on beaches), there are stalls or booths set up along a path, another stall and nearby is a halfpipe (which means that skateboarding feature is back from The Sims 2: Seasons) and a Sim sculpting pumpkins (which means that holidays is being implemented, e.g.: Halloween).
The release dates differ from different sources. So far, four release dates were shown, all on the same month of November: 8th (from Homeenter.com), 9th (from Uberkonzol and ABCGames.sk), 15th (from Jeux Video, Tu Tienda De Video Juegos and Hypnosys) and 16th (from Le Mag, Konzolvilág, GameShop, Toys.ie and Smyths.com UK) 2012. The fifth release date from NewEgg USA, known as one of the best retailers around USA, is November 13, 2012, probably the North America release date.
It was confirmed at the EA Summer Showcase that The Sims 3 Seasons is in fact real and will be released this Fall, November 13, 2012.
The Sims 3: 70s, 80s, & 90s StuffEdit
It was known as The Sims 3: Decades Stuff.
At the end of August or the start of September 2012, Sims Nieuws found a listing from a Dutch retailer 'Wehkamp. The listing is known as Sims 3 - Decades (PC) and it would cost €25.99 (US$33.19). A release date was also found in the listing, stating that this pack would be released on January 23 2013. The links to Sims Nieuws' post and the listing were removed.
On September 8 2012, a user from SimPrograms found another listing from a Dutch electronic retailer Dixons. The listing, Electronic Arts THE SIMS 3 SP8 DECADES, tells that it is the "eighth stuff pack" of The Sims 3 series and it would cost €29.99 (US$38.30), €4 higher than the previous rumored pricing from Wehkamp. It also showed the release date of January 4 2013, a few weeks before the previous rumored release date from Wehkamp.
On September 18 2012, Rincon Del Simmer found a file from a Dutch game supplier cum retailer GameWorld which lists upcoming games and DLCs from then to early 2013. It had found three listings related to this rumored pack (The Sims 3 SP8 Decades (FR) and two The Sims 3 SP8 Decades) where one of them may have been mistaken as Namco as the pack's developer. One of them is the French version of the pack while the other two may be the Dutch version. All three of them have a release date of January 24 2013, which is a Tuesday - may be an actual release date.
Four new listings from four different Dutch retailers were found by Rincon Del Simmer.
|Retailer||Link||Price (EUR)||Price (USD)||Release Date|
|l'obCéDé||lobcede.be||39.99||51.56||24 January 2013|
|Proxis.be & Azur.be||proxisazur.be||48.99||63.14|
A few minutes before the Maxis broadcast of October 10th, an article from Games.com states that "it will soon be time for your Sims to flash back to decades past or put on the old chef hat to get cooking." It may be possible that this rumored pack and a new store set will be announced in the broadcast.
The announcement was actually true. During the last few minutes of the broadcast, a host announced that this pack known as The Sims 3: 70s, 80s, & 90s (Stuff) Pack is still on development and it will be released on January 2013. The broadcast also displayed some rendered pictures and sketches.
The Sims 3 RefreshEdit
- Special Edition
- Confirmed as The Sims 3 Refresh
SimsVIP found listings of the game/pack from three different gaming retailer sites (both may be from Hungary). Two listings, Uberkonzol and gameshop.hu appeared alongside their listings which are a season-themed expansion pack for The Sims 3. The latest listing came from a Spain's gaming retailer EuroVideo. It is unknown whether all of these listing were removed.
According to the post's comments, F@bry and Vicky think that it is the normal The Sims 3 base game with the patches installed which make the game updated. Minor rumors states that it is a name place holder for the rumored The Sims 3: Seaside Stuff.
The release dates from the sources differ. Uberkonzol's listing shows that it would be released on June 22, 2012 which is impossible because the date had passed. gameshop.hu's listing shows its release date as August 17, 2012.
On July 8, 2012, SimFans.de, a German Sim-fan website, contacted EA about the game. They found out that it is a code name of The Sims3 base game updated to date. On July 16, 2012, SimsVIP mentioned this.
It was then revealed by Simprograms on October 18, 2012 that The Sims 3 Refresh was announced as a base game plus up-to-date patch that contains the social features from Showtime.
The Sims 3: University LifeEdit
- Expansion Pack
- Confirmed as The Sims 3: University Life
Some readers from Sims.Mixei.ru had discovered a Russian Origin listing with some leaked information. The listing was for a limited edition University-themed expansion pack for The Sims 3. There was a short description which said (in translation) "Feel their college years!". The developer shown was under Maxis, which can be a similar developer for other expansion packs for The Sims 3 which was The Sims Studio. It would cost 799p/799 Russian Rubles (US$25.16).
Sims.Mixei.ru also found out that the idea of a University-themed expansion pack was from a expansion pack ideas survey given to some players.One of the options was related to this rumored pack.
On October 9th 2012, during the last minutes of the Maxis Live Broadcast after announcing The Sims 3: 70s, 80s & 90s Stuff and recapping what was happening in the broadcast, there was a dressed-up school mascot and a graduate. They were running around, interrupting Ryan Vaughan, the producer of The Sims 3. Furthermore, he commented upon the "graduates" saying, "I think those guys belong back in university or something like that...". Many viewers have taken this as a confirmation of the impending release of The Sims 3 University thus this act may be a hint to this rumored pack.
On November 10th, Sims Soul found three listings of different editions from Tu Tienda de Videojuegos, a Spanish game retailer. They have a different name to University, which is The Sims 3 Move In The Faculty or The Sims 3 Move In School, which may hint that players can use or create functional universities and/or schools and move their Sims in them. The listings had slated a release date which is March 7th 2013 for Europe. They were now removed. SimsVIP found another listing from Hypnosys Games which slated the same European release and a code 5030934109178. It was also removed then.
Les Sims Wiki discovered an End User Licence Agreement for a similar University expansion pack named The Sims 3 University Life. The last revision from the EULA is November 6th 2012, so this may hint that the expansion pack is in the works now, and also confirming the name of a University-themed expansion pack for The Sims 3, University Life.
After the discovery of the EULA for University Life, more listings from different retailers roll in.
On November 26th, GameStop Germany (Gamestop.de) listed the pack for pre-order. The pack costed €59.99 (US$77.66) which gave a big and unusual increase, but it may not be true.
On November 28th, Rincón del Simmer found a post from ForumsSims3 dated on November 26th which has a link to a listing (normal) from a Quebecer (Canadian) retailer Archambault. However, Rincón del Simmer also found another listing which is a complication of the base game and University Life. The normal listing slated the release date which is March 5th 2013 and the price which is CA$39.99 (US$40.28) while the complication listing slated the release date which is March 23th 2013 and the price which is CS$49.99 (US$50.35). Although the listings were removed, they can still be searched using the search bar.
On November 29th, a tweet from @eventosTPI was caught with the glimpse of a logo which could be University Life. It mentioned that an EA game launch which showcased new releases, including The Sims 3: 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff had ended in Madrid, Spain. It was then reported by Rincón del Simmer a day later in an articlewhich states that University Life is going to be official.
Two Amazon stores from separate countries (Canada and Spain) were found to have listings of all three editions. Since Amazon is one of the major retailers around the world, this speculates that the expansion pack's development is on its final stage. The listings from Amazon Spain are setted that the pack is to be released on March 7, 2012 in Europe.
Listings were discovered from 12 different retailers from Italy and Belgium.They are:
There is a leaked box art of the pack from SimsDomination.It is a limited edition box art in English. Not only is the box art leaked, but several photos are also leaked from Digital River by Rinco del Simmer.
Despite not being announced by EA, it was discovered on December 29, 2012 that the ESRB had posted a T certificate for the expansion.
It is confirmed true as Electronic Arts announced it on a press release an hour before a live broadcast on January 8th, 2013.
- ↑ Germany's rating board is USK.
- ↑ Singapore's rating board is MDA.
- ↑ Brazil's rating board is Ministerio de Justicia.
The Sims 3: Future Expansion PackEdit
An expansion pack related to travelling was originally rumored in a game survey.
- Time Travel-themed
Additionally this fall, Sims will finally be able to travel to the future in an all-new expansion pack, currently untitled. More details will be revealed in the coming months, but Sims will certainly have the time of their lives this year with the offerings from The Sims 3.
In April 1, 2012, which is April Fools' Day, SimsVIP pranked viewers by photoshopping images which enthralled users making them believe The Sims 4 was being started on by creating a post with the title The Sims 4 Press Release + Origin Listing *Leak*.
This is what the post shows:
EA REVEALS FIRST DETAILS OF NEXT-GENERATION FLAGSHIP PC GAME - The Sims 4 Gives You Complete Freedom, Inspiring You With Endless Creative Possibilities.A teaser trailer was released on YouTube and was confirmed by EA as The Sims 4.
The post included information on what's involved in The Sims 4 such as;
On April 25th 2013, SimsVIP revealed screenshots from a flash mock-up of the possible UI for The Sims 4, and also mentioned how several staff working on The Sims 3 had moved to a new team but were not allowed to give more information. 
On May 6, 2013, Maxis announced the title and it is confirmed that it will be released on Mac and PC in 2014.
The Sims 3: In the CountryEdit
- Expansion Pack
The Sims 3: In the Country was an "April Fools' Joke" about an expansion pack set to be released in November 2009 reported on a German gaming site about farm life. Although it was a joke, it seems to have been based on Riverview, the downloadable farm town.
The Sims 3: SpellboundEdit
- Expansion Pack
The Sims 3: Spellbound was a rumoured expansion pack for The Sims 3. An image was circulated online on various forums showing cover art for a magic themed expansion. The artwork featured a collage of fantasy images - primarily taken from deviantart and google images - under the name "Spellbound", which was a proposed name for The Sims Makin' Magic.
It was confirmed fake on February 17, 2010 by the creator "Dan D" who described creating it in photoshop, then posting it online himself.
The Sims 3: HollywoodEdit
- Expansion Pack
The Sims 3: Hollywood was rumored to be the second expansion pack for The Sims 3. It would take elements from The Sims: Superstar, allowing Sims to live the life of a rich and famous actor, singer, dancer or journalist as well as include real celebrities. Similar to some features of The Sims 3: Late Night.
The Sims 3: Pets (fake)Edit
Any game rumor listed here has been proven to be untrue, even if a game was later confirmed with the same title. The rumor listed here refers to the first, fake rumor, not the later confirmed real one. Please do not delete or alter the title of this section without first discussing it on the talk page.
- Expansion Pack
The Sims 3: Pets was a rumored Expansion Pack for The Sims 3. The rumor originated in a small leak of the August issue of 'PC Gamer'. The expansion would be centered on pets and was supposedly going to be released in early 2011. On July 3, 2010 it was confirmed fake.
The Sims 3: Seasons (fake)Edit
- Expansion Pack
The Sims 3: Seasons was a rumored Expansion Pack for The Sims 3. The expansion would be based on weather and festivals. On January 22 2011, it was confirmed fake. However, on August 2 2012, it was confirmed and announcedat EA's Summer Showcase and it was released in November 2012.
The Sims 3: Life MomentsEdit
- Expansion/Stuff Pack
The Sims 3: Seaside StuffEdit
- Expansion/Stuff Pack
Simprograms found a new listing from an Italian gaming retailer Alex.it. The rumored stuff pack is called The Sims 3: Seaside Stuff. It would be released on October 26, 2012 in Europe (estimated North America release: October 23, 2012) at a price of €14.99/US$18.75. The retailer has since removed its listing.
The listing is however fake. kilu in SimsVIP confirmed that Seaside Stuff is fake. He mentioned that "They (Simprograms) never confirmed it themselves by seeing the listing..." and someone photoshopped it.
Many speculate that it may be a beach-themed stuff pack. Others claim that The Sims 3: Refresh is actually the pack's name placeholder, but it is the name of the updated base game of The Sims 3.
- ↑ Sims 3 Store: Free Harvest Bounty Sets Now Live
- ↑ Sims 3 Store: New Years & Christmas Sets Now Live
- ↑ SimsVIP post on game survey, with screen shots of the survey
- ↑ Rumour: The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff at SimPrograms
- ↑ The Sims 3: Fast Lane stuff at Best Buy
- ↑ The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff (Practically Confirmed) at SimPrograms
- ↑ The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff at Amazon
- ↑ Jimmy Mulder.nl (English translation).
- ↑ Sims EP? at TheSims3.com
- ↑ The Sims 3 ‘After Dark’ rumor circulating at SimPrograms
- ↑ The Sims 3: After Dark at Play.com
- ↑ Sims 3 EP3 at Free Record Shop Online 'Belgian' (translate)
- ↑ De Sims 3: After Dark duikt op bij Free Record Shop 'Dutch' (translate)
- ↑ THE SIMS GET THE PARTY STARTED IN EA’S NEW EXPANSION PACK TO MASSIVELY POPULAR THE SIMS 3 at EA.com
- ↑ Drie nieuwe release datums voor SP2, SP3 en EP3 at SmartSims (English translation)
- ↑ The Sims Medieval at Infinite Sims
- ↑ RUMOR: The Sims 3 Realm at SimPrograms
- ↑ The Realm Sims and third accessory pack for The Sims 3 (English translation)
- ↑ See The Sims 3: Late Night/studio showcase.
- ↑ The Sims Medieval – first screens and preview by TSR at SimPrograms.
- ↑ The Sims Medieval *poof* on SimPrograms.
- ↑ Official announcement of The Sims Medieval
- ↑ http://www.infinitesims.com/news/4587/the-sims-3-generations-ep-4-rumours/
- ↑ http://www.thesims3.com/game/ep4/systemreq
- ↑ 25.0 25.1 SimCookie rumor report (in French)
- ↑ InfiniteSims rumor on Town Life Stuff
- ↑ SimPrograms podcast on Town Life Stuff rumor.
- ↑ Announcing The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff! - Electronic Arts UK Community
- ↑ The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff confirmed
- ↑ Media Development Authority approval
- ↑ EA Press: The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff
- ↑ Source from Simprograms about Showtime from Dutch retailer and the clue on The Sims 3 Forum.
- ↑ Article from SimsVIP.
- ↑ http://www.simprograms.com/37959/stuff-pack-6-and-amazon-france/
- ↑ https://www.gctonline.co.za/gaming/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3717
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=8222
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=8254
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=8276
- ↑ CD Universe's listing
- ↑ Yahoo News! Interview
- ↑ California Gurls Official Music Video
- ↑ 42.0 42.1 http://simsvip.com/?p=8650
- ↑ Overstock.com's listing
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=8662
- ↑ Rincon Del Simmer post to the pack (Spanish)
- ↑ SimsVIP post from Rincon Del Simmer
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=9731
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=10022
- ↑ http://rinconsimmer.jimdo.com/2012/04/22/pack-de-accesorios-de-la-firma-de-moda-diesel/
- ↑ http://www.simprograms.com/40048/sims-3-future-stuff-pack-community-poll-results/
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=10578
- ↑ Sims.Mixei.ru 7th EP spoilers (translated)
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?page_id=8081
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=8129
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5oZefGqwDA (taken down)
- ↑ Amazon Italian listing (dead link)
- ↑ Alex.it listing
- ↑ Buy.it and Webster.it listing
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfi_acgyO3U
- ↑ http://www.simprograms.com/35801/ea-russia-pets-and-an-interview-with-the-head-of-ea-russia/
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=12080
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=12291
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=12298
The program of festivities for this year-end 2012: The Sims3 “Seasons,” Medal of Honor Warfighter, Need for Speed Most Wanted and Fifa13!
Acclaimed by fans of Sims 2 in February 2007, the extension “Seasons” returns Nov. 16, 2012 in Sims3. To you, snowball fights, snow in the winter before returning to the cottage, summer water sports or lazing by the pool of your villa … watch out for sunburn!
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=12302
- ↑ http://rinconsimmer.jimdo.com/2012/06/23/m%C3%A1s-tiendas-catalogan-estaciones-y-the-sims-3-refresh/
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=12382
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=13223
- ↑ http://www.toys.ie/The-Sims-3-Seasons-EP8-PC-!125104-prd.aspx
- ↑ http://www.smythstoys.com/the-sims-147sc/the-sims-3-seasons-ep8-pc-125104itm.aspx?qwSessionID=c6ce95f1-405a-4c49-8b48-184f51e241e9
- ↑ Homeenter.com listing of Season in Swedish and in English (translated)
The comment from the SimsVIP post
- ↑ ABCGames.sk listing of Season in Polish and in English (translated)
- ↑ *Xtreme Media listing on Season
*Tu Tienda De Video Juegos listing on Season
*Rincon Del Simmer's post
- ↑ Hypnosys listing of Season in Spanish
Rincon Del Simmer's post
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=13470
- ↑ TS3 Dutch photo hinting Seasons
- ↑ TS3 German question hinting Seasons
- ↑ The Platinum Simmers' post about a community event
- ↑ 80.0 80.1 NewEgg USA's listings on Limited Edition and on Combo
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=13696
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=15373
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=8726
- ↑ Dixons' listing of Decade SP - from SimPrograms
SimsVIP similar article
- ↑ Rincon Del Simmer's finding of Decades SP with downloadable file of upcoming game releases for the Netherlands
SimsVIP similar article
- ↑ Rincon Del Simmer's finding of Decades SP (2)
SimsVIP similar article
- ↑ Game.com's article on Decade rumored announcement
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=12388
- ↑ SimFans.de article on Refresh in German and in English
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=13151
- ↑ Announcement of The Sims 3: Refresh in Simprograms
- ↑ Sims.Mixel.ru article on University
SimsVIP similar article in English
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=10282
- ↑ SimsVIP article on hinting University
- ↑ Sims Soul article on three University listings
- ↑ SimsVIP article on a University listing
- ↑ Original post about the EULA for University Life
SimsVIP article on EULA
- ↑ EULA for University Life
- ↑ SimsVIP article on Gamestop University listing
- ↑ Rincón del Simmer article on Archambault listings (Spanish)
- ↑ [http://www.forumsims3.com/the-sims-3-university-t9119.html#p203785 Re: [Rumeur] The Sims 3 University] in ForumsSims3 (French)
- ↑ SimsVIP article on Archambault listings
- ↑ eventosTPI tweet on University Life "logo"
- ↑ Rincón del Simmer article on University Life "logo" (removed)
SimsVIP equivalent article
- ↑ Amazon (CA & ES)Lists The Sims 3 *Plus* University Life (SimsVIP)
- ↑ The Sims 3 University Rated by Germany’s USK
MDA Rates The Sims 3 University Life
- ↑ Una docena de tiendas italianas cataloga 'Movida en la Facultad' (Rinco del Simmer, Spanish)
- ↑ Capa do The Sims 3 Vida Universitária (SimsDomination, Portuguese)
- ↑ La "fuente secreta" de las imágenes de 'Movida en la Facultad' (Rinco del Simmer, Spanish)
- ↑ SimsVIP - ESRB rates The Sims 3: University Life
- ↑ [http://simsvip.com/2013/01/08/ea-reveals-the-sims-3-line-up-for-2013/ EA's line-up for 2013 (SimsVIP)
- ↑ TS4 in production note
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/2013/04/25/the-sims-4-pre-production-ui-design-screens/
- ↑ SimFans.de EP1: The Sims 3: In the Country (English translation)
- ↑ Rumour: The Sims 3 Spellbound
- ↑ RUMOR – The Sims 3 Spellbound CONFIRMED FAKE
- ↑ The Sims 3 Hollywood (Russian) (English translation)
- ↑ Rumor – 2nd Sims 3 expansion to focus on ‘Superstar’ aspect?
- ↑ Sims 3 Hollywood - Pretty Bogus? at ModTheSims
- ↑ sims3 pets at TheSims3.com forums.
- ↑ We’ve been pranked: Rumored ‘Sims 3 Pets’ in Feb 2011 is false at SimPrograms
- ↑ http://www.simprograms.com/41959/fact-eas-gone-nuts-rumor-sp-8-due-this-fall/
- ↑ Proof that Seaside Stuff is fake