Once Brittany Upsnott (assumingly) established the Tri-Var Sorority and threw Heather Huffington in her club, it was apparent that the sorority would have a stereotypical preppy and mean girl streak. So how did Tiffany Sampson, a quiet, aspiring, bookworm college student, end up joining a Sorority with sisters that had selfish attitudes? Place your theories here.
- I think that once Brittany and Heather's personalities were revealed to the university public they became sour, desperate, and started black mailing people to join their sorority. Poor Tiffany was one of them, and under the dominance of Brittany she was forced to join. That would possibly explain her neutral relationships with her sisters (She doesn't like them, but doesn't hate them either).
- Maybe Brittany and Heather took her because she's a beautiful, but Tiffany didn't know Heather's and Brittany's real personality.
- i think Tiffinay had a lonely life as a child and she just wanted some friends so badly,so she tried to find a Sorority to join.BUT then when she met her fellow sisters she knew she made the wrong choice.
- Perhaps she joined either out of boredom and needing to spice her life up, but then finding sorority life to her disliking. Or maybe she joined purely for the perks.
- Maybe it was the only place she could find.
- I see Tiffany as a very idealistic person. I imagine that she saw the sorority's potential for doing good at the university, as well as the good that Brittany and Heather might be capable of as individuals, and hoped to cultivate those things by taking an active role in the sorority. Beatrice Monty 16:40, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Tiffany, after being late to her first day at University, sat down on the sidewalk and cried. How could she not be accepted by ANY household? Maybe she should just go home. Tell her family that college life was not for her. As she considered that thought, two girls walked over to her. Oh great, thought Tiffany. I don't want any more humiliation! Please just leave me alone! "Hi, there." One of them said. "My name is Brittany, and this is my housemate, Heather. We noticed that you don't have a house to stay in. Would you like to join the Tri-Var Sorority?" A sorority? Thought Tiffany. I've always wanted to be in a sorority! "Yes, please. Thanks so much!" After waking up the next morning, she realised she had to leave. She should try and find another house to stay in, or she would be overstaying her welcome. As she packed up her things, Brittany walked into the room. "Just where do you think you're going?" Brittany said in an aggressive voice. "We need you! You have to bring good girls into the sorority to start a good reputation!" "Um... ok." Tiffany whispered. She was a bit scared of Brittany, but appreciative that she let her join with no questions asked. Maybe if she did what Brittany asked, she could become a well-known name at the university. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 04:14, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I think she may have been in the sorority due to a family tradition. I know we have no actual members in her family tree BUT I'm assuming generation after generation her family would have been in the Tri-Var Sorority. There's a lot of real life cases where girls join sororities because their family member was in one.
- I think she was pressured or bullied into joining. This would explain why a girl who studies/ is quiet/a bookworm/nice is in a sorority like this one, and also why Allegra Gorey doesn't like Brittany, Heather, and Tiffany, because she gave in to bullying. It would be a cutural reference as well. I'm just sayin' it would make the most sense. Whether you agree with it, your choice, I don't care, I just wanted to share my thoughts on this.
- She probably thought it would be a good thing to accomplish. Yes, I think it's that simple.
- The way I see it, Tiffany wanted to be popular. She is a nerd, and she wants to fit in with a group. As the Tri-Var Sorority house is the most popular house on site, she decided to join. But she didn't yet realize that Brittany was a nasty snob and Heather was a control freak until it was too late. But it's the way you play it, I guess. All 3 sims on my game are now adults, have children and all 3 are BFF'S. - Ryan