|Tree of Prosperity|
|Game||The Sims 3 Store|
|Price in game||§1000|
Description in gameEdit
Discovered deep in the Crystal Mines of Lunar Lakes the colonists have dubbed this unusual entity “The Tree of Prosperity.” Only recently have they found a way to transport the tree and make it thrive on the planet’s surface. What secrets do the crystal fruits conceal?
There are five known colors of trees:
- Green: Fruit of Harvest - Gardening, Cooking, and Fishing skills. Being around raises hunger.
- Blue: Fruit of Mind - Logic, Inventing[TS3A], Writing, Handiness, and Charisma skills. Being around raises energy.
- Pink: Fruit of Body - Athletic, Martial Arts[TS3WA], Handiness, and Riding skills[TS3P]. Being around raises hygiene.
- Purple: Fruit of Soul - Sculpting[TS3A], Painting, Guitar, and Photography skills[TS3WA]. Being around raises fun.
- Gold: Fruit of Abundance - Raises any skill. 
The Fruit of Harvest will be spiral shaped, the Fruit of Mind will be cuboid (square/cube), the Fruit of Body will be a pyramid, the Fruit of Soul will look like a star/flower, and the Fruit of Abundance will be spherical (circle).
If the player has installed The Wishing Well, the tree will be surrounded by pixies and fireflies in the evening.