Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treehouse is a part of playground equipment added in The Sims 3: Generations and The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff. There are four types of tree houses: Kid's Clubhouse, Sci-Fi Hideaway, The Princess and The Pauper Castle, and Sunny Bungalow Clubhouse that came with Town Life Stuff. The Treehouse is considered a rabbit hole as the inside of it is not visible, though Sims can enter it.
- Children can perform various interactions with the treehouses, including sleeping in them.
- Teens can hang out in the tree houses, or sleep in them.
- Children can restrict which gender is allowed in the treehouse.
- Children can pull multiple pranks in the treehouse, such as tipping water over the victim's head.
- Young adults, adults, and elders can WooHoo in the tree house, although when doing so they may receive a splinter (Then get the negative "Splinter" moodlet).
- Imaginary Friends can come up with their friends.
There's a 50% chance Sims will get splinter while WooHooing in the treehouse. Unlucky and Clumsy Sims have higher chance to get splinter (87.5%) while Lucky Sims have lower chance (25%). When Sims try for baby in the treehouse, there's a chance that the baby will have one predetermined trait based on the type of the treehouse, providing the players are unable to choose the traits when the baby is born.
- The Princess and The Pauper Castle: either Snob or Diva[TS3:ST]
- Sci-Fi Hideaway: either Genius or Eccentric[TS3:A]
- Kid's Clubhouse and Sunny Bungalow Clubhouse: either Loves the Outdoors or Adventurous[TS3:WA]