Uncomfortable is an emotion available in The Sims 4. It occurs when Sims have low needs, eat spoiled food or drink, enter a room full of dirty or broken items, wake up after a workout or sometimes when using cheap showers or beds.
This emotion can evolve into Very Uncomfortable if a Sim's needs are at a very low level or if a Sim accumulates several Uncomfortable moodlets at the same time.
Elder Sims who engage in strenuous activities (e.g. physical exercise or WooHoo) will become "Dangerously Tired" (Very Uncomfortable), which may lead to Death by exertion if they continue to exert themselves.
Pregnant Sims become Very Uncomfortable when giving birth.
Interactions and Activities Edit
Sims will only have a chance to use these interactions and do these activities while uncomfortable.
- Complain about problems (Social Interaction)
Supportive Traits Edit
These traits affect how often a Sim is Uncomfortable
- Foodie Sims will become uncomfortable when eating poorly prepared food or drink.
- Lazy Sims may become uncomfortable when exercising.
- Squeamish Sims are easily made uncomfortable by dirty things.
- Neat sims will be uncomfortable by messy things
- Gluttons will be uncomfortable more majorly when hungry
- Unflirty sims will become unflirty if witnessed romance or have the romance failed
Careers and Jobs Edit
No Careers benefit from the Sim being Uncomfortable or have it as their Ideal Emotion.