Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
trait available in The Sims 3 and The Sims 4: City Living. It conflicts with the Flirty trait, and first becomes available for teens.
Unflirty Sims do not appreciate the romantic advances of others and will be difficult to woo. It's not that they don't want to love, just that it's difficult for them.
- Unflirty Sims are more likely to reject romantic approaches from others.
- Unflirty Sims have fewer romantic social interactions available to them.
- Unflirty Sims are less likely to cheat on their partner autonomously assuming they have one, due to their rejection of romantic advances.
- The Unflirty trait will usually be discovered at the first flirt, rather than dragging on the unsuccessful attempts.
- To get around this trait, it's helpful to be Good Friends, Best Friends, or BFFs with the Unflirty Sim before even flirting once.
- Strangely, this trait does not conflict with the Hopeless Romantic trait.