trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the Lucky trait, and is first available to children.
Things rarely go right for unlucky Sims. They often lose at everything they touch. Though some do take pity on their misfortune...
- Sim is more likely to have bad things happen... fire, burglaries, losing, breaking objects.
- When everything is lost there's nothing to lose. This Sim's got nothing to lose.
- Unlucky Sims can only die of old age. If they die by any other method, the Grim Reaper will point and laugh at their misfortune, and then resurrect them.
- If an Unlucky Sim has 4+ hours of sleep they will wake up with the "Feeling Unlucky" moodlet. Whilst under the influence of the "Feeling Unlucky" moodlet, Sims are more likely to lose games, burn food and cause fires.
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Auto-Biography genre.
- Unlucky Sims always receive a Bad Fortune when they eat a Fortune Cookie from the Fortune Factory Fortune Cookie Maker[TS3:WA] (even with the "Only Good Fortunes" upgrade by the Handiness Skill)
- If University Life is installed and they rant against death via a megaphone, they'll likely die without receiving any sort of warning. But the Grim Reaper will still humorously resurrect them afterwards. This can be considered the fastest and easiest way to encounter the Grim Reaper without any repercussions (other than losing all the moodlets the dead Sim once had).
- Unlucky Sims will always die of electrocution if shocked, even if they do not have the "Singed" moodlet. However, the Grim Reaper will still humorously resurrect them afterwards.
- Unlucky Sims are very likely to lose a bar brawl,[TS3:LN] but the trait does not affect the outcome of the "Fight!" interaction.
- Unlucky Sims have an increased chance of being arrested while in the Criminal career.
Premade Unlucky SimsEdit