Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
trait introduced in The Sims 3: Into the Future. It is first available for Children.
When a pile of disjointed components rattle around a Sim's head, they tend to be called "Unstable." Their traits are in a constant unpredictable flux and delusional episodes are just around the corner.
- Upon waking up in the morning while in a bad mood, your Sim may Feel out of Sorts.
- Your Sim will experience delusional episodes that may permanently change their traits.
- Sims will sometimes get wishes to feel out of sorts when in a bad mood.
- The unstable Sim will talk to nothing, similar to an Insane Sim.
- If the unstable Sim is not treated from feeling out of sorts by self-clicking to take deep breaths or by being treated at the hospital, the "Out of Sorts" moodlet will change to the "Impending Episode" moodlet and if they are not treated before the moodlet expires, some or all of their traits, except for the unstable trait itself may change.
Premade Unstable SimsEdit