My favorite pagesEdit
My favorite SimsEdit
They are not ordered. I just love them all.
- Mortimer Goth - he's awesome, especially in The Sims! I always imagine him a bit silly, but easygoing man. In The Sims 2 he's more like a grouchy elder, and in The Sims 3 he's just a cute little boy! ^_^
- Cassandra Goth - Cassandra is the quiet, mysterious type. Nobody ever knows quite what she's thinking. That's what I love about her! In The Sims she reminds me the darkest and the smartest person among her family members (more like Cornelia and Gunther). In The Sims 2 she's just unhappy woman.
- Brad Burb - oh, this guy! He always was just an old farmer, but then I combined Old Town with the first neighborhood, and the fun has began! Brad turned into an idler, who was a Mortimer's friend first, an then fell in love with Bella and started spiting her husband. Even if he's the main antagonist in my fanfiction, he's a funny guy after all, and I like it!
- John Burb - I've always loved him! He was very cute boy The Sims, and I especially like his cap! He's good and kind.
- Brandi Broke - she is poor and unhappy at the start of the game, but it's interesting to take her on the way to happy life! And, she's also a daughter of the Newbies, who were really funny guys.
- Checo Ramirez - I remember how I loved to play him at his furniture store. Such a good times! But I'm absolutely not interested in other members of his family. Me, Checo and furniture, nothing else.
The Sims games I own Edit
Games I own: