|Featured Author - November 2011:|
This user is a Featured Author here on The Sims Wiki, and has shown great skill in creating fanon, and is one of the best writers on the wiki.
Let's say Europa Barbarorum came in and did some magic on my part. I am BSI, just like any of the BSI sims in my fanon. Too bad Warhammer 40k themes aren't there in TS3 AFAIK. I'd love to see sims driving metal bawkses. Speaking of EB, Mathetesalexandrou is based on the phrase "Μαθητής του Αλεξάνδρου" meaning disciple of Alexandros, which is fitting as Alexandros did kick arse, even if he had some issues with everything that moves (let us remind ourselves of Hephaistion.) And no, this user is NOT Greek. Some admins or people who dig hard enough on the wiki might know my ethnicity, though.
Gnomes for the Gnome God! Life Fruits for the Nectar Throne!
Colors: Look at da tags.
Element: Light and Life
Male Preset Sim: Cyclone Sword
Female Preset Sim: Holly Alto
Games: Rome Total War (+ Europa Barbarorum), Warcraft III, Warhammer 40k Dawn of War, Sims 3, Starcraft, Roller Coaster Tycoon 1
Programming Languages: Python and Java
Political Ideology: Grown much more liberal socially these days. Center-left on economics. And especially NO AYN RAND. I'm sorry, but from the history that I see, I seriously believe that government does have a significant role to play in economics... Well, asides from subsidies and tax breaks that feed corporate profits, that is. I seriously want another R&D project that is as successful as NASA has been, that is for sure. For a favorite political figure, I'd say I like people from both spectrum: For one, I am a huge fan of Bernie Sanders and Noam Chomsky.
Others: Philhellenism, Miku, and the avatar of yours truly.
Funny Fact: Mickey's Greek transliteration is Μίκυ. Extremely ironic considering that Mickey is my favorite childhood cartoon character.
There are 3 great Ms of the fanon: Monasticism, Mercantilism, and Militarism.
MILK FOR THE UNYUUFEX, FLAT CHEST FOR THE CUTENESS THRONE, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL PROBES (SPEAK)
"Μηδεν εωρακεναι φoβερωτερον και δεινοτερον φαλαγγος μακεδονικης"
And for the lulz (and Dennis Ritchie)
- include <stdio.h>
printf("Steve Jobs <<< Dennis Ritchie /n Ayn Rand Sucks /n C > sqrt(-1) + Products");
LOOK, FANON BATTLES! FANOOOOOON BATTLES! OUR ENEMIES HIDE IN METAL BAWKSES THE COWARDS... DA FEWWLS! WE... WE SHOULD GO AHEAD AND VOTE IN FANON BATTLES. SINDRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIII
As a personal sidenote, I am an supporter of the concept of the Dunning-Kruger effect. To say it straight, I am saying: If you think you are a genius... Newsflash for you, I don't. Superior intellect is better demonstrated by words of others, not by self-made claims
List of owned Fanon Pages
- Time Paradox (and all subpages)
- New Homeland (subplot of the above page)
- Aneirin's Wrath (same as New Homeland)
- Council of Bridgeport
Le Sims (Listing only those in the main Fanon namespace)
- Kallisto Syrakousia (Syrakousia is friendly to the Google translator. Syrakosia is not)
- Kallistrata Pellaia (Apparently I should try Kallistrate)
- Hypatia Pydnaia
- Stratonike Attalida
- Lysistrata Amphipolita (Funny: Google translation to Japanese will translate Lysistrata as Woman's Peace, probably a reference to Aristophanes' play Lysistrata)
- Eurydike Alkmaionida
- Demetria Mykenaia
- Thessalonike Thalamaia
- Achaia Oropia
- Isis Stone (with sincere thanks to Starmoonie)
- Akio Isador
- Cycl0n3 Sw0rd (yes, that Cycl0n3 Sw0rd.)
- Demetrios Pydnaios (gonna need to shower some attention to him soon.)
- Philetairos Attalides
- Antigone Syrakosia
- Phil Geiles
- Eumenes Attalides
- Tessa Swanson
- Esomena Protogena
- Chrysanthema Pellaia Kinnamomona (Whoo, what a mouthful)
- Pi Tarantina
- Usaim Hamdi
- Ayham Bahri
Le Everything Else
My favorite Sims
My Fanon Simz
- Kallisto Syrakousia - Da Main Sim. Enuff said.
- Kallistrata Pellaia - Cuddly and Flat chested for maximum win. Well, all the Big 6 (and the disciples) are flat chested, but then Kallistrata is probably the Freezer Bunny of the bunch.
- Stratonike Attalida - First of the Simbot groupies/creators. Too bad that Simbot never got the limelight, and if I was diligent enought it would have been up a year ago. Alas lazy me.
- And every other big members of the Church
- Holly Alto - Good, doesn't make enemies, and Nick and Vita are a huge jerks.
- Cycl0n3 Sw0rd - Geek? Heck yes. Computer Lord? Heck yes. Couch Potato? Heck yes.
- Rodney Singleton - Attempting a horse raising business? YES.
- Mrs. Crumplebottom - Hating on Romance? Must I have any more reason to like? "Kallisto approves"
- Morgana Wolff - > Jamie Jolina: Ain't flirty. Enuff said.
Fanon simz from other people
- Savannah Plumb Less Romance? Heck Yeah. Moar adventures? Heck Yeah.
- Pélagie Horsepurple
- Nova Watson has the main storyline now! w00000t! And based off my sim! w000000t!
- Lord GooGoo Y U NO DEVELOP MORE? :( MUST HAVE MORE OF HIS STORY...
The Sims games I own
- Sims 3
- Sims 3: World Adventures
- Sims 3: Ambitions
- Sims 3: High End Loft Stuff
- Sims 3: Late Night
- Sims 3: Generations
- Sims 3: Pets
- Sims 3: Showtime
http://www.mediafire.com/?95dpd3hdxia5c5d: As Necromancer has wished, so shall it be... despite some bugs as mentioned in the Fanon World Article. It uses the games that I currently have, as noted above: Sims 3, Sims 3 WA, High Loft Stuff, mbition, LN, Generations and Pets.
Just in time in a sense, although without any CC at the moment. Another word of caution: the CAW screwed up and many of the CC clothings have been screwed up in the editor, although I have not followed up with a playtest. I shall however go with the last playtest tomorrow, and hopefully fix up the CC issue (although this seems highly unlikely)
tl;dr (even though it's quite short): Install at your own risk.
Response to the lack of comments in fanon
- Random Fanon Annoucements: Currently there are 18 Insane Fanon Sims registered, 5 (or 9, if including males) of them completely flat chested. The male to female proportion is now 2 to 7, up from 1 to 5 which was in itself up from 1 to 9.
- Virgos is the most chosen sign for a fanon sim, having 25 sims, now tied with Cancer (last data check Virgo overcame Cancer). Capricorn is the least common sign, claiming only 10 sims. Taurus, which had the lowest, had a significant jump in membership, now claiming 13 members.
- A is the most common starting letter for a fanon sim's name, 33 sims starting with the said letter, followed by J with 31. Excluding the relatively unused letters Q,X,Y, and Z, W claims merely 2 sims, and O and U only 3 sims.
- There are 49 Geniuses (fanon), 44 Ambitious sims, 43 Friendly sims, 39 Family-Oriented sims, 33 Athletic sims, and 32 Flirty sims. There are only 1 Equestrian (Paquerette), 2 Inappropriate Fanon Sims, titles going to Alfred Garvouis and Nova Watson, 3 Never Nude Sims, 3 with a Photographer's Eye, 3 Born Salesmen, 3 Social Butterflies 4 Vegetarians and 6 Kleptomaniacs and Hydrophobes. Out of them, the most feminine major traits (those shared by 16 or more sims) are Neat (weighted 88% feminine), Insane and Perfectionist (70% feminine), and Natural Cook (68% feminine). This is figured by (#Females / Weighted ((Males * MtF ratio) + Females)
- There are 224 Female Fanon Sims registered and 145 male sims, so there are about 1.53 female fanon sims for every male fanon sims, from 1.48, 1.51 and 1.53 female sims to male sims in the last 3 data update, going back to the ratio of the oldest update.
- And there are 3 Simbots registered, Aristophanes, Bot21, and Crystal. There is no category for the Genie life state. Although there are several potential members, one in the Dortheimers, along with Kallisto and Kallistrata who possess the Genie trait.
- The top 3 most visited Fanon Sim Pages are 1) Marissa Perez 2) Stacy McKnight 3) Kallisto Syrakosia. For the top most visited Fan fiction, it is 1)A Nightmare in Oak Grove Road 2)Before Pleasantview and 3)Time Paradox.
Y U NO LIKE NON-CONVENTIONAL NAMES?!?!?!
|Kallisto Syrakosia - Thessalonike Thalamaia - Achaia Oropia - Demetria Mykenaia|
|Stratonike Attalida - Philetairos Attalides - Eumenes Attalides - Parthenope Attalida - Polyxena Attalida - Olympias Attalida - Thetis Attalida - Theophania Attalida|