Personality, traits, etc.Edit
As you can see, the userboxes on the right side of my
awesome userpage are based on my real life personality. In this section, I'll further explain their meaning.
Since 2008 - The Sims 2 gamesEdit
As far as I can remember, yes, it was on late 2007 to mid-2008 that I got my first The Sims game: The Sims 2 Pets for PlayStation 2. Then I bought The Sims 2 for PlayStation. When I got a decent computer, my aunt offered me The Sims 2 Deluxe. I was damn excited with! I just wanted more and more. Unfortunately I haven't any stuff or other expansion packs not listed on the userboxes above. I don't plan on buying The Sims 2 games any longer.
The Sims 3 gamesEdit
I currently have bought The Sims 3 Collector's Edition, The Sims 3: Ambitions, The Sims 3: World Adventures and The Sims 3: Late Night. Nowadays I don't spend money on The Sims games ;), so I have downloaded and own every single expansion pack to this date.
I never bought and probably wont buy stuff packs. They are just a waste of money and disk space in my opinion.
More recently I got a Wii, and The Sims 3 for it.
Traits and aspirationsEdit
I'm a bit of a dual-personality, but those traits apply to me in most situations.
- Bookworm: yes, I'm one. I don't speak like a nerd, I read like a nerd.
- Computer Whiz: computers are my passion. They're my friends, girlfriends, sisters, brothers. They are me. I love games, HTML, BBCode, forums, blogs, everything.
- Couch Potato: After reading you may think I'm a lazy fat guy who eats all day sitting on a couch, right? Wrong. I might be lazy couch potato, but I'm definitely not fat.
- Dislikes Children: yeap, I dislike infants. It's a bit weird, but I simply don't like -6 year olds and I stay away from them as much as I can! I'd rather socialize with pre-teens, teens and young adults.
- Neurotic: I just freak out sometimes.
- Pizza Appreciator: I could eat Pizza everyday!
Do I have to say anything?
As much as I try to, I can't live without cheating. I use cheats in almost all singleplayer games I play.
Mods like AwesomeMod are simply essential for me.
Second best cheat. The first one being testingcheatsenabled true.
- A DJ's Life (series)
- I love Summer.
- I hate school but have good grades.
- I'm a pretty good student at English.
- My left eye is brown and my right eye is green. I was born like this, it is no problem. It's pretty rare, but I'm not unique. It's called complete heterochromia iridum.
- I own number 973316!
- I have a personal page , in English.
- Pets: Sissi (small female dog, Poodle mixed with unknown), Duke (big male dog, Great Dane mixed with bulldog), Chico (blue mutation ringnecked parakeet), lots of chickens (different breeds, usually 1 or 2 roosters and 5 or 6 chickens, but some die and we get new ones, it's a cycle), Bobó
My favorite kind of music is hard dance and trance music. Below is an incomplete list of genres and their sub-genres that I like.
- Hard dance - an electronic music "family" of lots of styles/genres.
- Raw Hardstyle
- Early Hardstyle
- Euphoric Hardstyle
- Oldschool Jumpstyle
- Trance - the second most popular (next to Techno) electronic music "family".
- Psychedelic trance
- Dark psychedelic trance
- Progressive psychedelic trance
- Progressive trance
- Anthem trance
- Tech trance
- Psychedelic trance