Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
hi, from looking at the Livesteam of Town life, there is more info on The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff:
- Pre-built Venues & Lots
- You will be able to use all the new items to create your own venues.
- The Lots are 20×30 according to SimGuruJenn
- SimGuruJenn has added that the school lot will be 30X40 – see here
- There are 3 New Rabbit Holes which were selected via the Community Poll back in December. The 3 new Rabbit holes are:
-School – Par Excellence Preparatory School
- Bistro – Scrumptious Nibbles Café
-Grocery Store – Fresh and Frozen Express Grocer
- There are 4 New Venue Lots which are open to Sims. The 4 new venues are:
- Gym – Mr. Crunches Fitness Center
- Sectional Seating which will allow for Study Cubicles etc.
- Children’s & Adult Clothing See photos here: Clothing
- Playground Toys (Spring Rides, Slides, Playground Sets etc) – Spring Ride has new effect & music (bubbles)
- New Chess Tables
- Doors & Windows
- Fountains – Sims can sit on the fountains
- Tables, Chairs & Loveseats
- Trash Cans
- New Gym Equipment – Treadmill, Workout bench
- Clutter & Misc Decor
- Items can be used on commercial & residential lots.
New Build Objects
- New Windows
- Stencils that you can place on windows. They can be placed on windows in Community Lots or Residential Lots as well. Stencils themed for the Library, Gym & Laundromat.
- 2 New types of doors
- 2 New types of windows, including the New Circular Window – “Return to bubbles Window”
- 4 New types of Lighting fixtures – Floor Lamp, Ceiling fixture, Table Lamp, Wall Lighting.
- Lighting fixtures can also be tiled.