So... has anyone watched Island Paradise announce trailer in YouTube? I've watched it, but it didn't give much excitement to me. I have personal opinion on it though.
I'm a frequenter in MTS, and I've been following a thread about Island Paradise there. I learned what will and may not be included in IP there (don't take it wrong, but I tend to avoid new releases articles in this wiki). And then, the announce trailer was released. Meh... not so much. The trailer is all okay, but it didn't show us anything new other than the features we've already known all along, and these include:
- Boats. Many types of boats. Sailboats, jet skis, and so on. I don't bother what boat; they're all boats.
- Resort, and this remains elusive.
- Scuba diving
- Sharks, pretty sure they're harmless anyway.
- Pool bar
- Pool slide
- Hot coals
- Mermaids. One of the few things they spoiled in the beginning.
Though I noticed only few things in the trailer that's new to me:
- Jet skiing
- Sunbathing, though we can expect it, right?
- Fogs around island, which might be the way to "lock" an island for Sims to discover.
That's about it... nothing much is new. And I've never been excited about this EP in the first place. And what's gonna happen to the worlds we've been playing all along? Will IP be compatible to them? Or are the "secret islands" be just pointless since there isn't enough bodies of water in Bridgeport to explore? I'm playing at Lucky Palms right now. There's only one beach there and it mostly only fits some UL objects there, like bonfire. How will IP be useful in Lucky Palms?
What do you think about the trailer itself? Share what you're thinking!