I only wanted to share some unused/scrapped ideas of my A Sim's Tale series, starting for Original to the current one.
- Jean Redfield was going to be the main protagonist with her twin as the deuteragonist.
- Jean and Leona met Bella at the Ol' Pier beach instead of the school bus.
- John's old friend was Geofrey Landgraab instead of Simis Bachelor while Simis himself was merely an acquaintance.
- John was originally to be the one who framed by Vita instead of Nancy Landgraab, causing the Redfield twins to team-up with Geoffrey and Simis to found evidence to help their father.
- Hank Goddard and Pauline Wan were originally had greater role in the story.
- Holly was originally to be the one who died at the end of the story after tried to protect John from her mother.
- Both Vita and Nick felt regret and surrendered to the police after attending Holly's funeral.
- Charlie was originally going to be introduced at the epilogue, a doll given by Magdalena to Chris as his birthday gift.
- There was supposed to be a plumbot names Tobi who lived with the Redfields, created by Jean Redfield.
- Darlene Bunch was originally going to be an antagonist and involved in a love-triangle between her, Jean, and Alex Curtiz, made her Jean's rival.
- Kaylynn Langerak had a relationship with Arlo Bunch.
- The Delgados weren't friends with the Redfields, but they met when John and Lily passed their house and decided to help unpacking their belongings.
- Enrico Delgado was a clumsy and became fast friend with Alex due to their similarities.
- Tina Delgado's name was originally Nina Delgado.
- Annie Delgado's name was originally Ana Delgado, I changed her name to avoid confusion with Alex's mother.
- Miraj Alvi originally would be featured with greater role than in the Book 1, but, an accident happened to him in my game, so I decided to cut him from the story.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.