Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
While i was looking for funny sims death on Youtube, i've stumbled across those promo beta videos for the Sims Bustin' Out. Only Monday to Friday videos were made.
- Mom's House is as exactly as it was in The Sims for Console
- You could control Mom.
- Different Sim interface.
- The Skill meter is exactly as it was in The Sims for Console.
- The Fire animation is exactly as it was in The Sims for Console.
- You could control Dudley
- The table at 0:23 wasn't there in the final version
- The lamp thingy at 1:06 wasn't there
- Club Rubb was different and seemed to resemble the Mueseum from The Sims for Console.
- The interface was different until 0:41
- Goth Manor was completely different until the end which seemed to resemble the Goth House from Free Play mode of The Sims for Console
- The Teppanyaki Table wasn't there in Tinsel Bluffs.
- Different Interface
- Different interface as usual
What did you think about my find? The most important thing that Bustin' Out was built off of the engine for The Sims for Console which is an interesting thing. Also, maybe this stuff should be on unseen64, too! Oh, there's also a good chance that the stuff i have found may be in the files.