Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I mean, wow EA!! Seriously, another DLC for The Sims 4? This time 'round they've called it: Spa Day Game Pack. It's going to add a new lot type, Spa, and let you build...uh...spas.
But wait a minnit...didn't we have this in The Sims 2: Bon Voyage (thanks to Nikel23 for pointing that out!) as a build mode item...AND IN THE SIMS 1: SUPERSTAR EXPANSION? Yes. Yes we did. EA has done it again, making us pay for things included with older games. *cough* HOT TUBS WERE IN THE SIMS 1'S BASE GAME *cough*
At least the people who wanted (so-called) original DLC for The Sims 4 instead of recycled ones from previous games are surely getting what they wanted, right?..then they realise it was in the older game.
What we got so far...
- The Sims 4 Update 3: Brought along the High-Rider Gnome.
- The Sims 4 Update 5: Added playable ghosts.
- The Sims 4 Update 7: Pools!
- The Sims 4 Update 9: New career thingies, another gnome, as well as some holiday related stuff.
- Holiday Celebration Pack (FP01)
- Outdoor Retreat Game Pack (GP01)
- The Sims 4 Update 12: Family trees! Also the first update to break the odd-number pattern of bringing "new" things.
- The Sims 4 Update 14: Yet. Another. Gnome. Also a couple of Create-A-Sim stuff. It's an even number pattern now.
- Get To Work (EP01)
- The Sims 4 Update 15: Back to odd numbers. And basements.
- The Sims 4 Update 17: Yep, odds it is--and a new loading screen. Thanks for reminding us about that, EA! Star Wars costumes in Create-A-Sim, and a bunny egg hunt (which, spoiler, was removed later). Pop music and strawberries will make you more likely to give birth to girls and carrots/alternative music lead to boys. Boys can like pop too, like Katy Perry!!
- Luxury Party Stuff (SP01)
- Perfect Patio Stuff (SP02)
- The Sims 4 Update 20: "My Sims need spaaaace!!" So they gave us Newcrest. A couple of minor additions, like neighbours welcoming you and a "Welcome Wagon." Never heard of it, but it's probably from The Sims 2 or something. Oh look, an even number.
- Spa Day Game Pack (GP02)
- The Sims 4 Update 21: TBA.
- What's next? (EP02? SP03? GP03? FP02?)