I have a few worries about The Sims 4.
- Like SimCity, it will require Origin and a constant online connection.
- The only add-ons will be Expansion Packs as Stuff Packs will be absent due to another online store.
- The price of the base game and expansions will increase from $40 US to $60 US.
- Server issues, like we're currently experiencing with SimCity.
- Only cloud saves, no local saves.
- No support for mods. This was promised for SimCity, and it was a lie.
- The SimGurus will be removed from Twitter and other social media.
I'm reallly losing faith in EA. They do good stuff like supporting Equal Rights, but bad things like with the online crap, micro-transaction and a constant internet connection with no off-line mode.
-The Black Scorpion