Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Okay, this is how this works;
I am working towards reducing the numbers in the Goth house, so it doesn't end up with relatives that don't recognise each other as family.
Once that happens, I will be adding a member or two that is not related to the family. They are just there to have as some quirky but fun servants. I thought this would be a great oppurtunity for you, the reader to get involved.
All you have to do, is answer the questions (bottom of blog), in a comment, and I will read them over. If more than five people enter, I will chose the five best, and then make a poll in another blog. Which ever sim has the most votes, will become a servant of my Goth family. Simple as that.
Rules for submitting;
- All choices for life states - if you want to pick one, must be available for the games I have. (The Sims 3, and The Sims 3: Supernatural. I do have The Sims 3: Into the Future, but I haven't installed it yet. I want to go 7 generations of my own created sims, before I install it.)
- If you choose a ghost, add their cause of death in the life states section of the form.
- No submitting sims you have created for your fanons, because I might not be able to replicate their appearance exactly.
- Submit only one character per person.
- If your sim doesn't win, don't worry, I will do exactly this again, when the winning sim dies. So you may get another chance to enter.
Thanks everyone for submitting. Submitting of sims has now closed. Any sims submitted after this update won't be accepted.
I am going to chose five sims submitted, and make a poll in another blog.