Hopefully soon, I'll get to play sims 2 again, and have already started making plans for what families I'll make, and so on. While I'm planning, I keep coming to the same snag; I don't know what the children will look like ahead of time. Please don't suggest cheats, because I won't use them. I play the game with out cheats. Thanks so much, if you can answer these questions;
- If the mother has green eyes and brown hair, and the father has brown eyes and brown hair, and they have four children, what colour eyes is it likely to be? All brown, or a mix of some with brown, some with green? (Both of the mother's parents will have green eyes, and both of the father's will have brown.)
- With a blonde haired mother with green eyes, and a black haired father with green eyes, is there a chance that any of the children will end up blonde, if they have three children?
- It's been a long time since I played Bon Voyage, and can't remember if it's possible to bring children on vacation. Is it just teens and older that can go on vacation or child and older?
More Questions; Custom Content
By this, I mean the custom content that came with the game. I'm about 75% sure, that there was some custom content, that came with the game, that didn't need to be programmed in. I vaguely remember having a teenage sim, that had purple hair, that I kept making sure she had that style right up until she was an elder. I know for a fact, that I didn't download it, because when I played Sims 2 last I didn't even have internet.
My questions are;
- Does anyone know/remember what custom content hair came already programmed into the game? (You don't have to be specific on styles, colours of them will do, but it would be appreciated if you can remember the styles.)
- If you can remember, was it just for girl sims that could use the custom hair programmed in, or was it for boy sims too?
Thanks so much, if you can answer these questions.