|Warning: This glitch is fixed on Patch 26 or if you install The Sims 3: Pets|
The Sims 3 Generations is glitched, the glitch affecting body hair. The body hair is gone missing after you change your sim appearance or change a cloth.
I found a way how to add a body hair and they will not missing anymore.
- Go to the spa and check, is the option "get waxed" appear? if yes, choose that.
- Delete all your sim EVERYDAY CLOTH until 1 remain.
- Go to the spa, and get a tattoo.
- After get a tattoo you will get a NEW EVERYDAY CLOTH, a black underwear only. Order your sim to change with that cloth.
- Go to the mirror and start to add a body hair for your sim.
- Viola, now your sim has a body hair and it will not missing anymore!
CAUTION: After doing this DONT plan any new outfit for your sim via wardrobe or stylist or the body hair will gone missing again. If you do that, you must repeat all step below.
--Wir.wiryawan 03:13, September 15, 2011 (UTC)