Deformed Animals FIXED!
Before and after.
We already know about deformed animals problem right? But dont worry, simmers from Exterminador Downloads has found a way and fix the problem!
How to install:
- After the end of the download winrar unzip the file with the password "exterminadordownload"
- Copy the file for your operating system:
- If 32-bit copy the files from the 86
- If 64-bit copy the files from the 64
- Paste the files in the installation folder (Normally is in: C: \ Program Files \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 3 \ Game \ Bin)
- If the version Build_3383 not recognize your video card, download the version 3.0
You can find the download link on their blog. All credit go for them and we must say thank you for their amazing work!
- Before you happy and install the fix, i must remember you this: THIS IS UNOFFICIAL FIX AND NOT CREATED BY EA. USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- If EA has launched a new patch to fix this issue, maybe you must remove this unofficial fix. So before you apply it, don't forget to BACKUP your game.
- Use google translate if you dont speak portuguese... lol
Wir.wiryawan 04:14, November 15, 2011 (UTC)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.