After reading a blog recently on Wikia, we have been given a system for editing. The reason I have made this blog is to get opinions on how everyone feels about this new add-on.
The functions below:
- The media features have been moved from the top toolbar to the right rail. Note: Unless you are on the main page, which has no right rail.
- The feature list is expandable — you can see more or less depending on your needs.
- We now have only one scrollbar on the page in the edit window.
- Messages (such as warnings, notices, license text, etc.) have been updated and moved to more obvious and consistent locations. Note: We are still working on some tweaks to these.
- We have removed the 'unlink' toolbar button — you can still undo a link by using the right-click context menu.