A question regarding template usage Edit
Hey, Charlotte! How are you this fine day? :)
I have a question regarding some templates:
How many templates am I allowed to use? For example, I noticed Creeper22 a few minutes ago creating the Welcome and Creeper pages, clearly copied from another wiki site. I was hoping to try and avert some vandalism work, but I wasn't sure if I could use the Delete / Speedydelete template. So I was hoping if you could tell me what templates I can and can't use? Obviously, I can use the Cleanup, Requires image templates etc., but I'm not sure if I can use some other ones.
- That's alright, thanks for your help anyways! :) ~ Waikikamukow (Anyone wanna chat?) 10:47, November 3, 2012 (UTC)
Left Behind Edit
Hey Charlie, I noticed that you're abandoning your post as Jun Xu in your Fanon "Left Behind". I love the Fanon, and if it's possible I'd love to fill the role of Vladimir Schlick. Let me know if I can! PGR7 (hablar - escuchar) 03:21, December 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks so much! Are you really going to stop being Jun? I really like how you portray her. PGR7 (hablar - escuchar) 13:14, December 2, 2012 (UTC)
Your input is wanted!Edit
A new policy governing images and files has been formally proposed. As a member of the community, you are able to give feedback and to support or oppose the proposal. Please take a few moments to review the proposal and to give your feedback here. Your feedback is important, as it takes community consensus to adopt a proposal.
Thank you for taking the time to help our community by weighing in!
Your input is vital on a discussion! Edit
Hello there. This message is to request that you give input on this very important thread regarding notability and what constitutes as being notable on The Sims Wiki. You have received this message as you are statistically one of the most active users on The Sims Wiki and your thoughts on this subject would be much appreciated. Thanks! Lost Labyrinth • stuff • reading 21:37, December 22, 2012 (UTC) This is an automated message delivered by Bawt (talk). If you have any questions, please direct them to my owner.
Hey Charlie, I would like to ask can you play The Sims 3 or do you have a problem like Colin has, or is it you prefer TS2 or TS1? Just curious Like the Curios Bro's! 🌹Deathbee1000 19:25, December 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Well TS2 Is faster, smoother and better, I play TS2 the first day and the second day I play TS3:SN. 🌹Deathbee1000 07:47, December 24, 2012 (UTC)
Featured Fanon Edit
- Happy Birthday! :) Life just wouldn't be the same without the Sims! Talk 15:23, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOO YOU!!!! :) user:Salammbo talk to me, like me. Why? Just do it! 19:08, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
Betty Abbott Edit
I am an inexperienced sims wikia newbie, and I'm 11. I am a fan of the sims so please don't kick me out.. I have two questions.. Ahem 1:what is the simPE and how does it work? 2: how do you get custom contents?
Please reply on my talk page as soon as possible..