- Hello Followthedamntrain and welcome to The Sims Wiki, and thank you for your contribution to the Agnes Crumplebottom/Player stories page! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit. You may also try asking for help on the IRC channel, where some users may be able to help you!
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
- Want to get noticed in the community? Well, we have tons of opportunities for you! The Forums is great for The Sims and The Sims Wiki related questions and games! Not your style? How about a chatroom with your fellow contributers? Have some fun on the IRC channel! We are also the host to a variety of community created contests. If you would like somebody to mentor you for a few months, check out this page and give it some thought. So, what are you waiting for? Get out there and have fun!
- I'm really happy to have you here, and I look forward to contributing with you! -- Auror Andrachome (Talk) 16:52, June 1, 2011