- Hello Pkmnman1345 and welcome to The Sims Wiki, and thank you for your contribution to the Talk:Death page! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, leave a message with an administrator or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit. You may also try asking for help on the IRC channel, where some users may be able to help you!
- Spotted some vandalism? We have a team of administrators who will happily deal with vandalism when they see it. If you have found some vandalism from a user who hasn't been sanctioned, you can help by reporting it!
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
- Want to get noticed in the community? Well, we have tons of opportunities for you! The Forums is great for The Sims and The Sims Wiki related questions and games! Not your style? How about a chatroom with your fellow contributors? Have some fun on the IRC channel! We are also the host to a variety of community created contests. Want to suggest a change for the wiki? Feel free to ask on the community portal! So, what are you waiting for? Get out there and have fun!
- I'm really happy to have you here, and I look forward to contributing with you! -- GEORGIEGIBBONS (Talk) 22:57, 12 April 2012