Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
trait introduced in The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff. It was then carried forward in Patch 15, equivalent to the stuff pack. It is available for children and above.
Vehicle enthusiasts enjoy the craftsmanship of a fine ride and know the value of a dependable vehicle. Their relationship with their vehicles is a special one.
- Vehicle Enthusiasts' relationship with their cars decay more slowly each day.
- Vehicle Enthusiasts build relationships with vehicles more quickly.
- Vehicle Enthusiasts like using their car more than carpooling.[confirmation needed]
- Vehicle Enthusiasts only need to ride their cars 8 times to build relationships. Other Sims normally need to ride at least 60 times.
- Vehicle Enthusiasts can name their vehicles without building relationship with them.
- Sims will not play an animation when this trait is selected in CAS.
- This trait won't conflict with the Eco-Friendly trait, despite the fact that Eco-friendly Sims prefer to carpool whilst Vehicle Enthusiasts prefer to drive their own car.
The trait was hinted at during a Q&A session on Twitter and was later found within the game files. It was finally confirmed in a scan of the game manual. Although it turned out that the trait was not limited to The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff but included in Patch 15.
Premade Vehicle EnthusiastsEdit