Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vicki Vampiress is a vampire vendor on some Magic Town lots. The default lots she appears on are Vernon's Vault and A Spooktacular Spot. Most of the items available from her are related to dragons, hence her cart's name.
She is very talented at dueling, so beating her in a duel will pay well, more than dueling with a normal Sim or another vendor, such as Faerie Queen Mara, and the pay is usually 27 MagiCoins. However, in toadstool races, she will simply walk between them, making her relatively easy to defeat. It will be even better if the Sim learned the teleportation ability from a Magical Growth. She will most often give Wizard Eyelashes as a quest reward.
- Dragon Chew Toy – 8 MagiCoins
- Dragon Nest – 49 MagiCoins
- Dragon Scales – 21 MagiCoins
- Dragon Tears – 24 MagiCoins
- Dragon Treats – 5 MagiCoins
- Garlic – trade for 1 Beeswax
- Vicki was perhaps named after one of The Sims's engineers, Vicki Fairchild, whose last name was used as a name of a studio in Studio Town of Superstar. Oddly, Vicki Fairchild's name is also probably used in a townie named Sandy Fairchild.
- When bartering with Vicki, she says that the garlic makes her nervous, an old gag that garlic is a vampire's weakness.
- Despite the fact that she is a vampire, she is not affected by sunlight in any way.