The Voidcritter Battle Station is a gameplay object featured in The Sims 4: Kids Room Stuff. This object can only be used by children and allows children to play against each other with their very own Voidcritters. Children can also train their Voidcritter to be higher levelled.
There are two interactions with the Voidcritter Battle Station only children can have:
- Battle Voidcritter Against... - This will make the player select what child Sim nearby they want to battle their Voidcritters against and the Voidcritter they want to use. Each battle will take up to approximately 2 Sim hours.
- Train Voidcritter... - This will make the player select what Voidcritter they want to train, after every session the Voidcritter trained will go up one power level.
There are 5 new moodlets gained from battling:
- Voidcritter Victory - 1+ Happy for 4 Sim Hours
- GG - 1+ Happy for 2 Sim Hours
- Got Rekt - 1+ Angry for 4 Sim Hours
- Humbling Loss - 1+ Sad for 2 Sim Hours
- The Art of Battle - 1+ Focused for 2 Sim Hours
- When Training or Battling Voidcritters, only Child Sims can see the special effects and lights the Voidcritters emit. To Teens and older, they simply bump into each other.