Waylon Wolff is a pre-made teen werewolf residing in Moonlight Falls with his parents, Dwayne and Erica Wolff, and his brother and sister, Gator and Wilhemina. He is romantically involved with the daughter of his family's enemy, Emelie Van Gould. His bio states he is the odd one in his family (similar to Emelie's situation), loves spending time on the computer and gets good grades. He starts off with no skills and carries a copy of "Plan 8 from Lunar Lakes" in his inventory.
Waylon is good friends with his grandfather, Pappy Wolff, Wilhemina, Gator and Erica Wolff, and friends with Dwayne and Pip Goodfellow. He is romantically involved with Emelie Van Gould. Whether or not Waylon and his family are related to Thornton and Morgana Wolff of Sunset Valley is unknown.
Sometimes, if story progression is activated, he will become romantically interested with Bailey Swain (likely because they are both clumsy), making him a possible spoof of Twilight's Jacob Black, as both of which are teenage werewolves, even though they are quite different in terms of looks and personality.
- Even though his bio claims he usually gets A+ on tests, his grade is C at the beginning of the game.
- Apart from the town's two babysitters, he is the only teenager in Moonlight Falls who has a job. All three wear glasses, but Waylon's are half-framed.
- Waylon wears makeup, namely brown eyeliner, to make his eyes appear more sunken in their sockets.
- His name is a pun on the expression "lone wolf".
- His relationship with Emelie is similar to Romeo Monty and Juliet Capp's (both inspired by the play written by Shakespeare) in The Sims 2, as they are both romantic interests of rival families.
- He may be a spoof of Jacob Black from Twilight, as a werewolf teen male love interest.