is a lifestyle trait
from The Sims 3
. It's first available for children.
Workaholics love to work and rarely become stressed from working. Their mood suffers when they miss work, but they are able to make it up by working from home. Workaholics make the best employees.
- Workaholics will use the "Work Hard" tone by default while working.
- Workaholics will become less stressed while working, and receive a positive moodlet while at work.
- Workaholics will receive a negative moodlet if they are not at work when they are supposed to be.
- Workaholics gain fun while doing, helping, or being helped with homework.
- Workaholics complete homework 27.8% faster.
- Children and teens who receive homework help from a Workaholic complete it 27.8% faster.
- Workaholics benefit from all majors in college.
- Workaholics can check up on work using their cellphone.
- Workaholics can work at home using the computer to raise their job performance.
Possible Lifetime Wishes Edit
- CEO of a Mega Corporation
- World Renowned Surgeon
- Jack of all Trades
- Renaissance Sim
- The Workaholic trait actually doesn't have any impact on how much Sims gain the job performance. The Ambitious trait, on the other hand, causes Sims to earn job performance a bit faster.
- In The Sims 3 for Wii, it conflicts with Procrastinator and Easy Going.
- Workaholics will reject the "Joke about Work" interaction, or when being asked about job if they are unemployed.[confirmation needed]
- If the client of an Architectural Designer has the Workaholic trait, they will award 20 points per desk.
- Alien's brain power need decays more slowly if they are working, while having a Couch Potato or Absent Minded trait will make it decay more quickly.
||Workaholics get this moodlet whenever they are at work. It won't appear for Workaholics who work self-employed.
||Workaholics will get this moodlet if they are missing work. It will drain the Fun motive quickly.
Nick Alto, Susan Wainwright, Alexander Cross
- See also: Category:Workaholics