is a lifestyle trait
from The Sims 3
. It's first available for children.
Workaholics love to work and rarely become stressed from working. Their mood suffers when they miss work, but they are able to make it up by working from home. Workaholics make the best employees.
- Workaholics will use to "Work Hard" tone by default while working.
- Workaholics gain fun while doing, helping, or being helped with homework.
- Workaholics complete homework at 27.8% faster.
- Children and teens who are tutored for homework by a Workaholic will complete it 27.8% faster.
- Workaholics can check up on work using their cellphone.
- Workaholics can work at home using the computer to raise their job performance.
- The Workaholic trait actually doesn't have any impact on how much Sims gain the job performance. The Ambitious trait, on the other hand, causes Sims to earn job performance a bit faster.
- In The Sims 3 for Wii, it conflicts with Procrastinator and Easy Going.
- Workaholics will reject the "Joke about Work" interaction, or when being asked about job if they are unemployed.[confirmation needed]
- If the client of an Architectural Designer has the Workaholic trait, they will award 20 points per desk.
- Alien's brain power need decays more slowly if they are working, while having a Couch Potato or Absent Minded trait will make it decay more quickly.
||Workaholics get this moodlet whenever they are at work. It won't appear for Workaholics who work in a profession or self-employed.
||Workaholics will get this moodlet if they are missing work. It will drain the Fun motive quickly.
Nick Alto, Susan Wainwright, Alexander Cross
- See also: Category:Workaholics